canela

Slayyyter

17 hours ago, White Dress said:

Tea, I’m scared by the new leaks. They are BAD. 

Yeah… if u look at It Its similar to Kim Petras scrapped album + Ava Maxes new album, the same eurodisco french techno pop… I mean, that could work but nowadays Its getting old and I was expecting more from her! They sound… a little generic to my taste

that said My Body and Ms Belladonna keep being that bitches

39 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Yeah… if u look at It Its similar to Kim Petras scrapped album + Ava Maxes new album, the same eurodisco french techno pop… I mean, that could work but nowadays Its getting old and I was expecting more from her! They sound… a little generic to my taste

that said My Body and Ms Belladonna keep being that bitches

It’s too light and just not impactful enough for my taste

can yall stop leaking her album and ayesha is done with production im pretty sure after CXLE's retirement album

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

7 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

can yall stop leaking her album and ayesha is done with production im pretty sure after CXLE's retirement album

Oh god not CXLE, I remember when he massacred Best Friend :rip: wish she’d stop wasting her time with talent devoid f words that can’t sing a note 

Just now, White Dress said:

Oh god not CXLE, I remember when he massacred Best Friend :rip: wish she’d stop wasting her time with talent devoid f words that can’t sing a note 

his album with do it (at the disco) was pretty good he improved massively then left

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

At this point I don’t think we r getting the album any time soon… Watch It get delayed till summer! Someone on Popjustice shared a video of her shooting the cover for the album, and If im not mistaken the pressing for the vinyls and stuff takes at least several months… She also tweeted she wont be shooting anything AKA releasing until she finishes the tour wich seems like a missed opportunity 

Im really sorry this keeps happening to her but TP was success even with the leaks, so Im hoping the same here! 

Also It would help if she put out a single to at least gain some streams, I know she enters this forums from time to time (actually a good thing a popstar to take their fans feedback in consideration) and I want her to make some coin cause she deserves it. She could even release Heaven, Dangerous or Rainbow Road as stand alone singles/ EP just to take the attention off the new leaks! 

8 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

she dragged some of u F words on twitter and she's right...the new leaks are gorgeous

I think she was referring to any type of discussion of the leaked music including positive bsjdjf

qfrWuBl.png