canela

Slayyyter

16 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I love her but doesn’t she know once u put something up in the internet it stays forever? Like even if they delete her songs there always be someone who reuploads it to YT or SoundCloud… the best thing she can do is just move on and try to stay out of the internet! At least from stan twitter, reedit and pop music forums… 

Anyways I hope she’s doing okay and I think she’s unbelievable talented! I wish someday she would come back cause no one does 00s white trash BOPs like her 

i mean, sure. but this is spotify. people are profiting off streams of her songs, its her property. they are stealing. so she has every right to have it taken down from places like that. if they aren't making money from her work though i find it kind of pointless. Its kind of crazy though that the company doing the strikes is so overreaching they can just get other artists albums taken down like that...

22 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I often wonder about Ayesha, I don’t know a lot about them except they really got out of the business it seems.

But to our knowledge, Is Slayyyter still on good terms with them?

I’d hate for some editing of the Pink Album to happen…

someone at my TP tour q&a actually asked her about Ayesha and I could tell her immediate reaction was kind of nerved by it / it threw her off and she didnt really know what to say at first. She basically said they're on good terms but don't really talk much to each other anymore. The overall vibe though was very "i cant really tell all the details, so in front of a crowd im going to say something nice and move on from the question". I feel like its painfully obvious Ayesha has removed herself from all of this so its kind of dumb to even ask her about it especially in front of a crowd like that I was kind of shocked tbh. Like what would Slayyyter's previous music producer have to do with her after she has left the music industry and went into complete hiding of her identity......... like do I think her production was perfect for Slayyyter, yes, and I'd love more but its just history at this point.

3 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

i mean, sure. but this is spotify. people are profiting off streams of her songs, its her property. they are stealing. so she has every right to have it taken down from places like that. if they aren't making money from her work though i find it kind of pointless. Its kind of crazy though that the company doing the strikes is so overreaching they can just get other artists albums taken down like that...

someone at my TP tour q&a actually asked her about Ayesha and I could tell her immediate reaction was kind of nerved by it / it threw her off and she didnt really know what to say at first. She basically said they're on good terms but don't really talk much to each other anymore. The overall vibe though was very "i cant really tell all the details, so in front of a crowd im going to say something nice and move on from the question". I feel like its painfully obvious Ayesha has removed herself from all of this so its kind of dumb to even ask her about it especially in front of a crowd like that I was kind of shocked tbh. Like what would Slayyyter's previous music producer have to do with her after she has left the music industry and went into complete hiding of her identity......... like do I think her production was perfect for Slayyyter, yes, and I'd love more but its just history at this point.

poor girl i wish people would stop asking her about ayesha

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

23 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

it’s apparently because Ayesha hired a company to take down all her music from streaming, such as the fake uploads, and they were too overzealous. they deleted songs she worked on and had legitimately uploaded, like the stuff with miss new breasts & that kid

good 4 her im glad she did this especially when literal legend was used on TV

im nawt really into ms. slayyytuh like that and i really dont want her album 2 be leaked but i do want dangerous

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

14 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Not true. Soundcloud has them all under Slayyyter unreleased playlists 

They were referring to the full version of Dolce Vita, which has in fact not leaked.

BzhmW.png

Just noticed that the version of Ms Belladonna Slayyyter plays live has an added lyric & repeats the pre-chorus, at abt 1:58

?”hunt for your love in the night”?

also Tysm to the person recording the concert, cuz I can only dream of Slayyyter coming to Prague. Sad she isn’t supporting Tove @ Metronome this year.:crai:

1 hour ago, RhinestoneHeart said:

Just noticed that the version of Ms Belladonna Slayyyter plays live has an added lyric & repeats the pre-chorus, at abt 1:58

?”hunt for your love in the night”?

also Tysm to the person recording the concert, cuz I can only dream of Slayyyter coming to Prague. Sad she isn’t supporting Tove @ Metronome this year.:crai:

Talk about growth! She has better herself so much performance wise this last concerts! Glad to see her doing well 

Also Belladonna is a BOP, can’t wait to stream it… it would have made a perfect Valentines Day single honestly 

On 2/27/2023 at 4:23 AM, blameitonme said:

tour ends this week….we’re getting closer to s3 :bitchfight:

Except she's opening all the May shows too so who knows which tour leg she was referring to :creep:

BzhmW.png

3 hours ago, drewby said:

Except she's opening all the May shows too so who knows which tour leg she was referring to :creep:

Probably this one… I mean she already knows leaks are happening and probably has a fire under her ass to release something the fastest possible to reduce the damage 

23 hours ago, blameitonme said:

releasing the lead single in early/mid april would be perfect imo with the album in late summer 

Honestly even tho she’s a perfectionist & wants to up her game(virgo sis I get it) I think that Hollywood as a lead single w/ a DIY/Part DIY Mine/SD-style music vid of her just partying around LA would be enough to start off the S3 era. IAN GET THAT CAMERA & LOAD UP IMOVIE!

I don’t think late summer would be a good idea since it’s already leaking, it would be Troubled Paradise all over again. No need for a long rollout to build anticipation when she’s been teasing and talking abt the album for over a year now.

5 hours ago, RhinestoneHeart said:

Honestly even tho she’s a perfectionist & wants to up her game(virgo sis I get it) I think that Hollywood as a lead single w/ a DIY/Part DIY Mine/SD-style music vid of her just partying around LA would be enough to start off the S3 era. IAN GET THAT CAMERA & LOAD UP IMOVIE!

I don’t think late summer would be a good idea since it’s already leaking, it would be Troubled Paradise all over again. No need for a long rollout to build anticipation when she’s been teasing and talking abt the album for over a year now.

A video kinda like these two would def be a slay:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900