canela

Slayyyter

last time i heard the album was called ********* ***** :xgiggle: 

patience is a virtue dolls :heart:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

7 hours ago, drewby said:

Hollywood Whore? :hooker:

close :hooker:

36 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Saw her last night and she played a song called Tommy which she said her label won’t let her release. This is probably old tea but why won’t they let her release it? Is it a sample? 

idk if its sampling another song but Tommy leaked a while ago

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

Saw her last night and she played a song called Tommy which she said her label won’t let her release. This is probably old tea but why won’t they let her release it? Is it a sample? 

it's because her label gave her album a maximum of 12 songs & Tommy was one of them that she decided not to include I guess? I think she said she wants to put it on a deluxe but like... just put it on the standard and take out another song. Tommy is one of her best!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

it's because her label gave her album a maximum of 12 songs & Tommy was one of them that she decided not to include I guess? I think she said she wants to put it on a deluxe but like... just put it on the standard and take out another song. Tommy is one of her best!

inch resting... because last night she said something along the lines of "my label won't put it on but if you guys love it enough maybe we can convince them" which makes it sound as if it's out of her hands

38 minutes ago, White Dress said:

inch resting... because last night she said something along the lines of "my label won't put it on but if you guys love it enough maybe we can convince them" which makes it sound as if it's out of her hands

labels ruining everything per usual :pls:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

well perhaps it is if she already submitted the album, maybe she's trying to stir up interest for a deluxe release? idk. just really hope this song finds its way to an official release bc it's so good :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, White Dress said:

this is the exact reason why she's leaving that piece of shit label as soon as the album is out :party:

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

R u looking for a lanaboarder like me tonight? @tearmeopen 

:hoe:

martinis at the bar kissing in the back of @Wait For Life's car :wub:

On 5/16/2023 at 4:06 PM, AzzyCxndy said:

the album is called "Starfucker" :hooker:

I hope not, Slayyyter is such an amazing lyricist and get only this "whore mindset music" is tired at this point. The mixtape fans needs to let go of that, she needs and wants to be more abstract. 

I want her going more metaphorical, something more experimental if she wishes. Imagine her vocals being mixed up by Arca/Sega Bodega/AG Cook/Chester Lockhart skills. 

And I will say this, justice for Robokid. The Cream/Talk To Me demo and Sunshine demo is unreachable. That's "mousiké" at it best.