canela

Slayyyter

some of you are vile. stop leaking her music that is literally planned for release & that she's currently fighting to even get it out atp because of the leaks. it's not even funny it's awfully sad. did no one learn from xcx world?

giphy.gif

:(

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

please avoid listening to/sharing/reposting any upcoming material as they have surfaced in the last 24 hours due to some unfortunate a*esha e*otica stan who has major psychological problems, catherine is aware and is going to continue the rollout as planned but any more leaks could face legal action  :ohno:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

i feel so bad for her no artist deserves this ruining their rollout

im sure she has some amazing songs on this album and she seemed really excited to release so i hope it doesnt get scrapped.

im rooting for her so hard and ready just like through Troubled Paradise to support her cd, vinyl, merch and tour and i know many other fans are too.

another rollout ruined by leaks :sideeye: i really hope she learns how to do some damage control this time instead of waiting 6 months and killing all hype like last time 

On 5/21/2023 at 9:58 AM, tearmeopen said:

catherine is considering legal action now so i truly hope certain people stop leaking things or else we’re doomed and we can just kiss that deluxe goodbye now :lange:

honestly its abt time she takes this to court all she wants is a normal album rollout

2 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

another rollout ruined by leaks :sideeye: i really hope she learns how to do some damage control this time instead of waiting 6 months and killing all hype like last time 

or just not leak the album and wait

I mean, what's the point? So you pay someone in the illegal site or something to get access in something that's not of your business of someone that you clearly don't like as much just for the situation to ruin the joy from everybody?

I feel like any non-cis-hetero person should be more emphatic about things that are OURS. We have our music. Our artists. Our community. Our thing. Why ruin it? Why do we have to be the "ok I got this music and them don't", like? And I'm not taking in acc who DO like and are taking a risk of not getting that in high quality? And MV? And the visuals...

Don't you have a trade to bust you open? Don't you have responsibilities to take care of? Or anything to study... It's so much time being wasted, like... Girl go read Nietzsche.

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Please let's move on the subject

True. 

Let's talk about the expectations about the visuals.

She's serving a lot of 80s rockstar looks lately but what about... Jane Fonda in the 60s:

299 fotos de stock e banco de imagens de Jane Fonda 1960 - Getty Images

Im lost… did she say she will scrap the album? 

people here having complete meltdowns, like calm down… I also feel really bad for her but I can’t say I’m surprised, she was taking forever to even announce anything… not sure why so many people hate her and want to leak her stuff :toofloppy:

I doubt she will scrap anything, it has taken forever, she might as well put it out and get some coin (at least I know I will be streaming)  :true:

also, wtf has cis- hetero people have to do with anything? Girl u reaching, go touch some grass :wtf: