canela

Slayyyter

Good that everyone can express their feelings about anything and it's fine to don't understand a whole point and saying something against just to be edgy.  

You must be one of them to feel that.

Spoiler

Go read Nietzsche.

1 hour ago, slayyy said:

She jut tweeted that it’s almost time I think an announcement is finally coming soon guysssss

She said something about the album title starting with "G"...

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

Very likely that next week will be the reveal if all of the merch on her shop is all vanishing at once after the weekend. 

I wish!!! 

anyways I forgot IT GIRL existed that is such a fun song and I will never understand why they never let her release it in full after it was featured for a brand collaboration and everything!!!

https://youtu.be/ZmemD2TuXE4

like how tf was this not a single with a music video release and like a link to her in this video's description.... her record label really missed an opportunity.

On 5/24/2023 at 7:53 AM, tearmeopen said:

please avoid listening to/sharing/reposting any upcoming material as they have surfaced in the last 24 hours due to some unfortunate a*esha e*otica stan who has major psychological problems, catherine is aware and is going to continue the rollout as planned but any more leaks could face legal action  :ohno:

How shocking!

7 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

ok but how do you know...

@111 confirmed on another pop forum :w8ing:

also...

Spoiler

"Girl Like Me" is probably Slayyyter's best song ever? The dopamine peak anytime I hear that song is insane... Single #2 please 

giphy.gif

On 5/25/2023 at 9:08 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Im lost… did she say she will scrap the album? 

people here having complete meltdowns, like calm down… I also feel really bad for her but I can’t say I’m surprised, she was taking forever to even announce anything… not sure why so many people hate her and want to leak her stuff :toofloppy:

I doubt she will scrap anything, it has taken forever, she might as well put it out and get some coin (at least I know I will be streaming)  :true:

also, wtf has cis- hetero people have to do with anything? Girl u reaching, go touch some grass :wtf:

Exactly like… this sucks for her, of course (albeit it's not surprising with the amount of people who have her stuff—she should've strengthened her security after Troubled Paradise leaked months in advance)

But you people do realise these public meltdowns are just causing further hysteria + the opposite of your intended effect, by letting the leakers win and get a reaction out of you? Also the irony of telling people to "avoid listening" like you weren't probably streaming these before they leaked? 

I giggled at the cis-hetero comment as well, considering Slayyyter is literally a cisgender and (afaik) heterosexual woman :toofloppy:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

52 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I giggled at the cis-hetero comment as well, considering Slayyyter is literally a cisgender and (afaik) heterosexual woman :toofloppy:

it really doesn't matter but im pretty sure she said shes bi on an insta live back in like 2020

10 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

it really doesn't matter but im pretty sure she said shes bi on an insta live back in like 2020

Ooooh I didn't know that―  thanks. 

But yes I agree, it doesn't matter. I don't understand the correlation of sexuality or gender to her music being leaked lmao

tenor.gif

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So are these songs on the album?: I Love Hollywood, My Body, Plastic, Erotic Electronic. Girl Like Me, Purr, Dramatic, Rhinestone Heart, Ms. Belladonna, Tear Me Open, Out Of Time

Also how many tracks do yall think will be on the album?

11 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

So are these songs on the album?: I Love Hollywood, My Body, Plastic, Erotic Electronic. Girl Like Me, Purr, Dramatic, Rhinestone Heart, Ms. Belladonna, Tear Me Open, Out Of Time

Also how many tracks do yall think will be on the album?

Isn't there supposed to be 12 tracks? 

Has Plastic been performed / confirmed by her before? It was leaked early, recorded foreverrr ago, and it kind of feels like it could fit Troubled Paradise so thats the only one I feel like could have been scrapped.

and tbh i hope rhinestone heart was taken off the album

The rest are definitely confirmed. 

My hopes for Deluxe are Tommy, Make Up, My Replacement, Memories. 

12 tracks. i wanna leave it to her to reveal the tracklist tho :kiss:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

24 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Isn't there supposed to be 12 tracks? 

Has Plastic been performed / confirmed by her before? It was leaked early, recorded foreverrr ago, and it kind of feels like it could fit Troubled Paradise so thats the only one I feel like could have been scrapped.

and tbh i hope rhinestone heart was taken off the album

The rest are definitely confirmed. 

My hopes for Deluxe are Tommy, Make Up, My Replacement, Memories. 

She posted a snippet of Plastic with a new lyric a while back kinda confirming it was on the album, but could've been scrapped again

16 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

She posted a snippet of Plastic with a new lyric a while back kinda confirming it was on the album, but could've been scrapped again

I really like the song so if its been retooled to fit this era thats even better.