canela

Slayyyter

follow @SlayyyterNews on twitter for your daily updatesΒ :flutter:

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

1 minute ago, Gore said:

Well...

Β 

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/single/slayyyter/out-of-time/

Β 

Out of TimeΒ [p]Β Digital file, Streaming

2023Β Lossless DigitalΒ Universal

Β 

damn girl you can't leave anything a surpriseΒ :crossed:

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

7 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

Β 

damn girl you can't leave anything a surpriseΒ :crossed:

Β 

Sorry...

But in my defense, back in the day i did a super masterpostΒ with some supposedly song titles from Last.fm between April to October 2022...

2 minutes ago, Gore said:

Β 

Sorry...

But in my defense, back in the day i did a super masterpostΒ with some supposedly song titles from Last.fm between April to October 2022...

Β 

right but still... that release date is soon it's better to leave it as a surprise so we're just gonna act like we don't know anything.....Β :sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

Β 

right but still... that release date is soon it's better to leave it as a surprise so we're just gonna act like we don't know anything.....Β :sadcore2:

Β 

True.

Β 

Β 

16 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Β 

Isn't there supposed to be 12 tracks?Β 

Β 

Has Plastic been performed / confirmed by her before? It was leaked early, recorded foreverrr ago, and it kind of feels like it could fit Troubled Paradise so thats the only one I feel like could have been scrapped.

and tbh i hope rhinestone heart was taken off the album

Β 

The rest are definitely confirmed.Β 

Β 

My hopes for Deluxe are Tommy, Make Up, My Replacement, Memories.Β 

I hope she includes Heartbeat Away cause that’s a BOP and no one can tell me otherwiseΒ :true:

rare beauty by caroline is an alt title for hopedrunk everasking and for melanie oddity, clap, go, inside of me, croquet, cry together, frantic, headphones, jimmy tells, sophomore, imperial sun, moody, portals, use extreme caution are all fake, cry together is somewhat real? its a demo lyric from lunchbox friends but its not called cry together

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

you just set me up really bad i hope you know that

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I hope she includes Heartbeat Away cause that’s a BOP and no one can tell me otherwiseΒ :true:

that song for me was one i didnt care for on first listen then like 3 listens later im in the shower like hhhhHHHEEAAAaaaAAAAaaAARRRTT BEEATTT AWAAAAYYYYYYYyyyy

9 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

rare beauty by caroline is an alt title for hopedrunk everasking and for melanie oddity, clap, go, inside of me, croquet, cry together, frantic, headphones, jimmy tells, sophomore, imperial sun, moody, portals, use extreme caution are all fake, cry together is somewhat real? its a demo lyric from lunchbox friends but its not called cry together

Ma'am this is a Wendyyy's

BzhmW.png

On 5/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, drewby said:

Ma'am this is a Wendyyy's

no somebody made a unleaked titles thread with a whole bunch of artists and then changed it up when i wrote that list so it made me look stupid

and i don't seem to mind