5. My Body
6. Erotic Electronic
7. Purr
8. Plastic
9. Girl Like Me
10. Memories of You
11. Out of Time
12. Tear Me Open

ur like semi right, all the right tracks and only out of time, memories of you and I love Hollywood are the the right places...

1 hour ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I feel bad for cathy 

this is also the apparent deluxe tracklist, take with a grain of salt but could be true. this is if the deluxe happens as it might be scrapped due to leaks.

13. Rainbow Road

14. Tommy

15. My Replacement

16. Spend The Night

17. Heartbeat Away

this is also fake... rainbow road is s2 sessions and I believe the deluxe has been scrapped :(

1 hour ago, ethanteehee said:

ur like semi right, all the right tracks and only out of time, memories of you and I love Hollywood are the the right places...

this is also fake... rainbow road is s2 sessions and I believe the deluxe has been scrapped :(

The tracklist order doesn't make it fake lmao

Plastic was from the Slayyyter mixtape and is on the album, and Rainbow Road she considered for S3

3 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:
Tracklist apparently:
1. I Love Hollywood
2. Miss Belladonna
3. Dramatic
4. Rhinestone Heart
5. My Body
6. Erotic Electronic
7. Purr
8. Plastic
9. Girl Like Me
10. Memories of You
11. Out of Time
12. Tear Me Open

The user claims that Tommy and Make Up were at some point on the track listing, but was replaced by Girl Like Me and Purr due to label issues

25 minutes ago, renaissance said:

Wait so when is the album supposed to be coming out?

July hopefully, any longer than that the masters, album title, album cover/photoshoots and MV's will all be leaked which = leaving the music industry and never coming back:krylie:

I guess I'll believe things when I see it from her regarding the deluxe.

I hope though that she doesn't scrap it. I feel like the people leaking are only doing it to get at her. It isn't true fans leaking and trying to sabotage her album, so why punish the fans who stream and buy her music? All she would be doing is missing out on opportunities for fans to connect with more songs. To scrap it or even give up on the album or music in general will just be giving in to exactly what they want.

If I was her I'd be having a serious sit down with who ever I could after this album rollout and figure out how to do things completely different for the next album cycle because this cannot keep happening to her. I've never seen an artist go through this much sabotage like this from people in their inner circle. 

5 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:
Tracklist apparently:
1. I Love Hollywood
2. Miss Belladonna
3. Dramatic
4. Rhinestone Heart
5. My Body
6. Erotic Electronic
7. Purr
8. Plastic
9. Girl Like Me
10. Memories of You
11. Out of Time
12. Tear Me Open

she would save the best for last

I Don’t know but Plastic being in the final tracklist bothers me a little… Tommy could have had that spot for sure. What’s with the labels fucking up every single tracklist? They should trust Miss triple Y anyways, she knows pop culture and Stan twitter (the gays) very well 

The tracklist should have been:

1.     Hollywood

2.     Ms Belladonna

3.     Erotic Electronic

4.     Heartbeat Away

5.     Dramatic

6.     My Body 

7.     Tommy

8.     Out Of Time

9.     Tear Me Open 

10.   Girl Like Me

11.   Make Up

12.   Love Me

deluxe:

13.   Memories

14.   Spend The Night

15.   Attention 

16.   Different

Honestly, I love a drastic switch up at everything.

The label wouldn't be fair enough to make her put out an 18 standart tracks album, keeping the pearls (Hollywood, Belladonna, My Body, Erotic Eletronic/Naked, Girl Like Me, etc...) and doing a bunch of new songs and releasing the leaked ones as a single like pre-mixtape kinda thing. 

When do you guys think the announcement would come? Tonight, tomorrow cause it’s the 1st of June or Friday cause it would be a week from then… or totally at random I wanna theorizee

Pre-save is now live! There’s a countdown for 7 days, 15hrs, 45 min x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

hi - i know i'm late to this considering the info i'm about to reveal is old info i got from conversing with cathy a while ago, but this is to clear up some speculation:

- no, new life was never intended for any of her projects. she mentioned that it was a demo that she cut and wasn't intending on putting it out.

- the reaper was indeed intended for the chainsmokers, however they didn't want her on the final song which is why her version was scrapped.

- the versions of dolce vita, plastic and tear me open that leaked are "super unfinished demo"s, which means the final versions are obvi gonna hit so much harder

- 2/3rds of the batch of songs that leaked around this time (i.e: rainbow road, loverboy, new life) have been scrapped, meaning that you probably won't be seeing any of these songs on a slayyyter project lmao. if the leaked tracklist is right, then we can say goodbye to any chance of rainbow road being released officially (rip gerlie)

hope this clears up any assumptions you might have about s3! and no, i don't condone any leaks and i hope cathy is doing fine. if u r seeing this i love u girl mwahhhh so excited for whats to come!