canela

Slayyyter

35 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

Can anyone tell me what L words aren’t intended for the album or are scrapped so I can listen. I don’t want to ruin the album but am in need of some new music from her :defeated:

I think from her, we got confirmation in different ways. 

She performed Hollywood or I Love Hollywood, Erotic Eletronic or Naked, Tommy, My Body, Tear Me Open and Belladonna or Ms Belladonna during Club Paradise Tour and opening for Tove Lo for the past months. 

She also said in instagram Q&A that Plastic is reworked to be on S3.

That's all I remember...

1 hour ago, Sophomore said:

Can anyone tell me what L words aren’t intended for the album or are scrapped so I can listen. I don’t want to ruin the album but am in need of some new music from her :defeated:

Attention, Love Me Not, My Replacement, Tommy, Makeup, Heartbeat Away, Spend The Night, Teardrops

The random verse on the Out of Time leak is so obviously some AI voice someone put over it like people do all the time on that site. Y'all really think it's actually on the track? :facepalm:

BzhmW.png

Spoiler

kinda keeping yyy nation alive so follow my twitter sorry (@SlayyyterHQ) and instagram (slayyyterhq:xgiggle:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

4 hours ago, drewby said:

The random verse on the Out of Time leak is so obviously some AI voice someone put over it like people do all the time on that site. Y'all really think it's actually on the track? :facepalm:

literally not a single person here said that at all babe. its actually very clearly stated in the file name that its been added in and is clearly done as a troll? like are you dumb....

what r good slayyyter unreleased songs... i heard all her released recently and i love her

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, drewby said:

the verse is someones verse on discord and the actual verse on the song is much better

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

what r good slayyyter unreleased songs... i heard all her released recently and i love her

her best unreleased is either Tommy or love me not

23 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

Her actually best unreleased being her stuff pre-mixtape era. Baby, U, Hiccup, Swimming Pool… that was a classic  :true:

:true: 

Just now, ilovesosa said:

I honestly just hope Tommy, Rhinestone Heart ,Makeup, & Spend The Night are on the album Purr should be scrapped. But albums gonna be good either way so 😋

none of those are on the album and no deluxe either (it’s cancelled as of now but she’s known for changing her mind so maybe if stuff stops leaking but prob not) :lange:

58 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

none of those are on the album and no deluxe either (it’s cancelled as of now but she’s known for changing her mind so maybe if stuff stops leaking but prob not) :lange:

is rhinestone heart not on the album? i thought the leaked tracklist included it - it would be a waste if it wasn't

i know cathy mentioned in 2021 that she had "one or two hidden smash hits in the bag"... i fear those might be rhinestone heart and girl like me