canela

Slayyyter

there basically isnt one if you ask me. it feels like people call something a visualizer when they already know it was low-effort but dont want it critiqued like a music video.

But I guess you can say a "visualizer" is video used to promote a song that isn't a full "music video".

I'm assuming there is a full music video for this song considering this is the lead single of the album and also there was the footage with her at the light up cross... but idk at this point.

4 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

there basically isnt one if you ask me. it feels like people call something a visualizer when they already know it was low-effort but dont want it critiqued like a music video.

But I guess you can say a "visualizer" is video used to promote a song that isn't a full "music video".

I'm assuming there is a full music video for this song considering this is the lead single of the album and also there was the footage with her at the light up cross... but idk at this point.

Nah I think this is the ``music video`` but since it was low budget she calls it a visualizer kinda like she did with Stupid Boy and Dog House (At first)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, 5layyyter said:

what is the difference between a visualizer and mv?

in my head, visualizers are very randomly recorded + they don’t focus on the mouth/body of the artist lip syncing the song most of the time. They are more background oriented and they also can repeat the same boring frames the whole song. Imo they are very boring and doesnt draw too much attention but its better to have anything than nothing. At the end of the day visualizers are just…

visuals

x

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

she's here and she's fucking beautiful.... :trisha:

The full version is great. Its better than what leaked.

The visualizer is just, there. But its actually cool to see the cover art move but I guess this does mean the music video just isn't ready yet I guess or they wanna wait a lil bit to drop it?

Out of Time is really good, I think the leak ruinned the experience for me but I'm the one to blame since I've listened to it

10 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

in my head, visualizers are very randomly recorded + they don’t focus on the mouth/body of the artist lip syncing the song most of the time. They are more background oriented and they also can repeat the same boring frames the whole song. Imo they are very boring and doesnt draw too much attention but its better to have anything than nothing. At the end of the day visualizers are just…

visuals

Oh I think they are really nice, it's really good to have this new alternative atmosphere visually shared to represent the song, but I agree with you in certain way because if it's repetitive + not edited in a good way, they might be boring, specially when it's just text.

Out of Time visualizer it's a good one, as @slayyyngel said it's like the art cover getting life! You can see the effort put into it.

But the other video she posted on Twitter saying that's just visualizer, thank god because I think if it was more speedy and she walking around the city it, smoking, almost falling, running as if she's in a rush aka out of time etc it would be better than she just posing on a street for a camera. I'd say it again: You can see the effort put into it.

38 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Out of Time is really good, I think the leak ruinned the experience for me but I'm the one to blame since I've listened to it

Oh I think they are really nice, it's really good to have this new alternative atmosphere visually shared to represent the song, but I agree with you in certain way because if it's repetitive + not edited in a good way, they might be boring, specially when it's just text.

Out of Time visualizer it's a good one, as @slayyyngel said it's like the art cover getting life! You can see the effort put into it.

But the other video she posted on Twitter saying that's just visualizer, thank god because I think if it was more speedy and she walking around the city it, smoking, almost falling, running as if she's in a rush aka out of time etc it would be better than she just posing on a street for a camera. I'd say it again: You can see the effort put into it.

haven’t seen the visualizer yet but yeah it can always be improved and there’s a lot of creativity available to be developed in this area. Maybe Cathy did that judging by the video snippet she posted (she looks amazing)

make sure you've purchased on itunes for $1.29 so mother can pay her rent :kiss2: 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/out-of-time/1689702415?i=1689702417

I need someone to clarify this.

Ok, so for Halloween 2022 she did Holly and she or this is the second time I hear this "cover". 

I think the first one I remember Ty played and Aquaria were close, I don't know well.  

Preview Video from IMGUR

Does anybody know if this is it a real cover or something else?