canela

Slayyyter

LMAO i’m actually supporting loads of small artists which are you know... good. her music feels like a bootleg version of Charli XCX and PC music acts blend together. there’s nothing original about it and some of yall act like it’s some futuristic and forward-thinking stuff.... stop fuming just because someone isn’t buying this shit

how dare you state your opinion? i'm calling the lanaboards police on you 

LMAO i’m actually supporting loads of small artists which are you know... good. her music feels like a bootleg version of Charli XCX and PC music acts blend together. there’s nothing original about it and some of yall act like it’s some futuristic and forward-thinking stuff.... stop fuming just because someone isn’t buying this shit

um can you calm down? this song is really not that good, her music is a hot mess, and the lyrics are not deep or complex at all... she's such a rude person too, but you do you :toofunny: it's irritating when you guys promote overrated messes like this instead of people who are actually talented.

no one's fuming aside from the stench of the both of yous musty hating negative attitudes but go off babes

no one's fuming aside from the stench of the both of yous musty hating negative attitudes but go off babes

i literally just said "y'all are hyping this up?" how is this negative or hateful? you're probably slayyter herself in disguise  :deadbanana:

i literally just said "y'all are hyping this up?" how is this negative or hateful? you're probably slayyter herself in disguise  :deadbanana:

shouldnt you know better than to trash an artist on a thread dedicated to them? of course people are going to get upset with you. anyways stream Candy on Spotify xoxoxo

shouldnt you know better than to trash an artist on a thread dedicated to them? of course people are going to get upset with you. anyways stream Candy on Spotify xoxoxo

sis I literally just said "y'all are hyping this up?" i did not trash her, did not name call her, did nothing besides state my opinion on her awful music that you people are overhyping! that's all good day!

https://twitter.com/slayyyter/status/1051275354592210945?s=21

DNDNDNFNDS she really does lurk lb

slayyyter babe, your music is so refreshing and i’m a huge fan <3 don’t listen to that moron, he drinks

oh and release crush on u

girl i only said her lyrics aren't deep cause canela yelled at me saying it was  :toofunny:

i don't like her music but that's my opinion! you can have your opinion, i don't hate her or have anything against her i just think that it's a mess that's all

girl i only said her lyrics aren't deep cause canela yelled at me saying it was :toofunny:

i don't like her music but that's my opinion! you can have your opinion, i don't hate her or have anything against her i just think that it's a mess that's all

you’re entitled to your opinion, but why are you calling her a rude person? unless you have any evidence to suggest so, that’s just wrong and unfair

you’re entitled to your opinion, but why are you calling her a rude person? unless you have any evidence to suggest so, that’s just wrong and unfair

when she was talking about praising ayesha, she was like "I don't know anyone else that writes, produces, and engineers their stuff...name someone who can!" and someone replied below her "I do lol" or something and she was like "good for you but don't insert urself when i'm praising someone else" ???  :biblio:

edit: screenshot in case she deletes 

uYiETnU.png

when she was talking about praising ayesha, she was like "I don't know anyone else that writes, produces, and engineers their stuff...name someone who can!" and someone replied below her "I do lol" or something and she was like "good for you but don't insert urself when i'm praising someone else" ??? :biblio:

uYiETnU.png

you’re really that hurt over a bit of sass? yikes

oh and keeping tabs on her twitter replies whilst claiming you aren’t a fan is a little suspicious.. hm

you’re really that hurt over a bit of sass? yikes

oh and keeping tabs on her twitter replies whilst claiming you aren’t a fan is a little suspicious.. hm

who said i was hurt? not sure how this is helping your argument that she's apparently talented and has good music because it's not 

you guys can only keep hyping this "slutty pop princess" recycled garbage so many times

she popped up on the TL a few days ago and i saw this, incredibly rude + untalented and nothing will change that  :P  good day sir

who said i was hurt? not sure how this is helping your argument that she's apparently talented and has good music because it's not

you guys can only keep hyping this "slutty pop princess" recycled garbage so many times

she popped up on the TL a few days ago and i saw this, incredibly rude + untalented and nothing will change that :P good day sir

you sound really heated

she popped up on the TL a few days ago and i saw this, incredibly rude + untalented and nothing will change that  :P  good day sir

it's totally okay to not enjoy someone's music but that one tweet doesn't mean she's incredibly rude. she's really sweet! basing someone's personality off of one harmless tweet is kind of fucked up if you ask me. if anyone is being rude it's you. calling someone untalented and saying someone's music is a "hot mess" just isn't cool. she works really hard on her stuff! again it's fine to not like someone's music but you don't have to come at it like that.

ddd she tweeted about her having a thread on LanaBoards. hey gurl

Lmao found this after coming here from seeing her tweet. Hey y'all. And yes I'm obsessed BFF is such an amazing song the fact that an indie artist is putting out this massive pop production that sounds like major label mainstream pop girl level is just insane I am soooo into her. Can't wait for the album.

when she was talking about praising ayesha, she was like "I don't know anyone else that writes, produces, and engineers their stuff...name someone who can!" and someone replied below her "I do lol" or something and she was like "good for you but don't insert urself when i'm praising someone else" ???  :biblio:

uYiETnU.png

Lmao she's tired of our shit

vMPHPR9.png