canela

Slayyyter

that's what i have to say to someone who's going totally off the mark trying to make several points to which all are just plain bs

there's a whole culture out there that has been happening all over soundcloud for YEARS even before pc music (the label) was officialy a thing. did pc artists influenced heavily her work? of course, it's all over twitter and reddit, people who enjoy pc productions from sophie, ag and danny are most likely to appreciate bubblegum bass/bubbly pop music and artists like slayyyter, ayesha (who's been doing it for a while now), kyunchi, trophie, bread emoji etc are all part of that even though 90% of them are just at the beginning of their careers. her image has nothing to do with charli AT ALL, slayyyter is a hyper sexualized character and her image is basically every single american girl from the 2000s and in the myspace era (also myspace music was a thing before pc music hence: http://www.papermag.com/kyunchi-myspace-2627297191.html).

you basically think pc music invented all of that but no girl, the myspace aesthetic mixed with the y2k image has been on the internet for ages, the movement pc music created just elevated that, the people you call 'soundcloud' randoms - there's A LOT of them out there and some of them still have yet to have some kind of popularity like slayyyter. if anything, slayyyter has been """"""ripping off""""""" artists like paris and heidi montag who she made it clear that were inspirations for her: http://www.papermag.com/slayyyter-2611667509.html?rebelltitem=32#rebelltitem32

educate yourself tenor.gif?itemid=7901133

Interesting how that girl is silent now. LOL

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

did i say 1999 is a lyrical masterpiece? did i? where did i say that. tell me.

charli is an amazing lyricist when she wants to be, maybe if you weren't a deaf slayyyter stan youd listen to anything from the TR era and youd find out

I've been a Charli fan since #SocialSunday so gtf outta here with that shit. Slayyyter has already said that her music is designed to be just fun pop music to make you have fun, nothing serious; which is exactly the same message that Charlotte peddles. S's style is a lot more 2007 MySpace aesthetic than Charli, only someone dumb & superficial would think that they are xx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I've been a Charli fan since #SocialSunday so gtf outta here with that shit. Slayyyter has already said that her music is designed to be just fun pop music to make you have fun, nothing serious; which is exactly the same message that Charlotte peddles. S's style is a lot more 2007 MySpace aesthetic than Charli, only someone dumb & superficial would think that they are xx

do you even know what superficial means, seems like you dont with the lack of intelligence you serve on the daily. slayyyter is a pc rip off plain and simple and the girl is unoriginal and has absolutely no substance. carry on with your day rat

that's what i have to say to someone who's going totally off the mark trying to make several points to which all are just plain bs

there's a whole culture out there that has been happening all over soundcloud for YEARS even before pc music (the label) was officialy a thing. did pc artists influenced heavily her work? of course, it's all over twitter and reddit, people who enjoy pc productions from sophie, ag and danny are most likely to appreciate bubblegum bass/bubbly pop music and artists like slayyyter, ayesha (who's been doing it for a while now), kyunchi, trophie, bread emoji etc are all part of that even though 90% of them are just at the beginning of their careers. her image has nothing to do with charli AT ALL, slayyyter is a hyper sexualized character and her image is basically every single american girl from the 2000s and in the myspace era (also myspace music was a thing before pc music hence: http://www.papermag.com/kyunchi-myspace-2627297191.html). 

you basically think pc music invented all of that but no girl, the myspace aesthetic mixed with the y2k image has been on the internet for ages, the movement pc music created just elevated that, the people you call 'soundcloud' randoms - there's A LOT of them out there and some of them still have yet to have some kind of popularity like slayyyter. if anything, slayyyter has been """"""ripping off""""""" artists like paris and heidi montag who she made it clear that were inspirations for her: http://www.papermag.com/slayyyter-2611667509.html?rebelltitem=32#rebelltitem32

educate yourself tenor.gif?itemid=7901133

i mean when you have people using pc sample packs and ripping people off.... but since youre obviously a deaf stereotypical twitter stan you push that aside

Interesting how that girl is silent now. LOL

i was silent because i have a life outside of this hellsite you narrow minded thlut

kiss kiss hoebag

do you even know what superficial means, seems like you dont with the lack of intelligence you serve on the daily. slayyyter is a pc rip off plain and simple and the girl is unoriginal and has absolutely no substance. carry on with your day rat

i mean when you have people using pc sample packs and ripping people off.... but since youre obviously a deaf stereotypical twitter stan you push that aside

i was silent because i have a life outside of this hellsite you narrow minded thlut

to have a life outside of this website you seem very interested in [fighting about] someone you don't like.

giphy.gif

shut up already omg

You came into the thread of an artist you vehemently dislike...to tell everyone you dislike them. And then when challenged about disliking them...you result to petty insults and name-calling. Sis, spend your “valuable” time on something positive

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You came into the thread of an artist you vehemently dislike...to tell everyone you dislike them. And then when challenged about disliking them...you result to petty insults and name-calling. Sis, spend your “valuable” time on something positive

you're still trying with her? trolls will be trolls let's just not give any more attention and move on

I cannot wait for Mine to come out. That fourteen second snippet of that track really got me potentially stanning. If she delivers those type of tracks then I'd be in full on stan mode.

i get that, but how is it "reclaiming" it?

maybe it's just the word choice OP used

sweetie i said shes reclaiming a time in pop music with aesthetics/sounds that is NOW-- guess what? GONE. Candy an example by sampling The Neptunes someone who used to consistently produce for Britney Spears in the early 00's Boys/Slave 4 U & even Blackout

sweetie i said shes reclaiming a time in pop music with aesthetics/sounds that is NOW-- guess what? GONE. Candy an example by sampling The Neptunes someone who used to consistently produce for Britney Spears in the early 00's Boys/Slave 4 U & even Blackout

then I clearly misunderstood the context

sweetie

negAbhB.png

Just got into her today.  :grinds:

Can't wait for Mine

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡