canela

Slayyyter

to think LITERALLY 10 months ago when i made this thread this b*tch would be touring I LOVE HER SO MUCH  :defeated:  :facepalm:

she deserves everything and MORE i'm so excited to see tour videos + hope to make it to the July LA date 

i have 2 tickets for the 29th LA date i cant go to anymore ): if anyones interested

I've compiled her songs in two different albums, the first one using the tracklist that she allegedly posted on twitter and the other one putting together the songs that were apparently cut from the final version of the tracklist.

Having all her singles as individual songs was getting me on my nerves (I didn't put All I Want For Xxxmas in any them).

giphy.gif

I've compiled her songs in two different albums, the first one using the tracklist that she allegedly posted on twitter and the other one putting together the songs that were apparently cut from the final version of the tracklist.

Having all her singles as individual songs was getting me on my nerves (I didn't put All I Want For Xxxmas in any them).

could you share your tracklists please? ty!

could you share your tracklists please? ty!

sorry, I wasn't home, the alleged tracklist is this:

Apparently the tracklist that someone here said she posted on twitter is:

1. BFF ft Ayesha Erotica

2. Candy

3. Alone

4. Ur Man

5. Mine

6. Celebrity

7. Body

8. Daddy AF

9. Motorcycle

10. Ghosttt (a reworked version)

so I made my S1 album based on this (I put the version of Ghost that we already have tho), and the B-Sides' album tracklist is:

1. BFF [Radio Edit] (I don't think it's very different from the first version but idk, I put it there anyways)

2. I'm High

3. Platform Shoes

4. Crush On U (feat. Donatachi)

5. Everytime

6. Hello Kitty

7. Swimming Pool (Demo)

8. Sweet 16 (feat. Ravena Golden)

I'm still thinking about changing the order tho, I want it to be as cohesive as possible

giphy.gif

Gsglshijhhjl;ekhjn the Mine music video is so good it's my exact current aesthetic and I'm so fucking excited to see her!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Still upset I can't see Umru open for her and that it isnt the first tour date anymore but lkike Im gonna cry guys.......

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

She's been open most of the time about the S1 situation. I believe she kept doing new songs + mixing\mastering\reworking the older ones to fit a new vibe (this is why I believe "Ghost (rework)") and she's probably funding everything from her own pocket there's no way she can rush everything.

I believe there will be some new songs tonight and the mixtape will drop somewhere between June\August. 

Mine + Daddy AF both had a distribution deal around them, maybe she's also shopping her songs trying to get someone to release her stuff and get some audience with it (she mentioned wanting to be signed for S2).

Ugh she's just great. Wishing her the best and an amazing night for the show tonight.

Not in order but setlist so far:

Platform Shoes

Hello Kitty 

Crush On U 

Im High

All I Want For XXXmas (with intro from Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You")

Alone 

Candy 

Ur Man

Celebrity 

Body

Ghosttt (reworked)

BFF

Dial Tone

Are we sure it's called "Body?" I asked Ethan after the show and he said it's called Cha-Ching but maybe he was talking about something else?

He also said they are working with a bunch of Ayesha beats for S1. Tried to ask if any of them were old Ayesha songs being reworked but he thought I was asking him to leak them lmao.

i went to her concert last night and damn was i impressed in how well of a performer she was. she had so much energy and was so interactive with fans like it was such a fun concert. sniff poppers at barricade for slayyyter is off my bucketlist!