canela

Slayyyter

I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

this is haunting me. 

you both look absolutely STUNNING by the way

And I told her and Robokid that "You can't say you're a true Slayyyter fan unless you use Lanaboards" and they flipped, saying they read it all of the time.

Hi Ethan! I want you to [redacted] in my [redacted] until my [redacted] is [redacted] and [redacted]!

you're right, i didn't mean to sound mean towards them. there's really great people out there on soundcloud creating real bops, maybe slayyyter just chose the not-so-good ones? i don't know, there's something about the production of her early songs that really puts me off. idk. anyways i apologize for saying "sc producers aren't real producers" cause that's wrong. i just used the wrong words, lol.

she just isn't working with Ayesha anymore lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

she just isn't working with Ayesha anymore lol

never liked ayesha....i like her newer stuff more cause she isn’t involved hdkdkd

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Everyone in here pretending Candy isn’t her most well produced song...I just don’t know anymore...

alone. alone is her best produced song. ayesha fucking snapped

xMcVPI7.jpg

Alone is noisy af but the lyrics + melody are great

I hope Ayesha sold Taco Bell for S1 omg that is a classic

i read in ayesha's thread that someone else bought taco bell but they didn't said if it was slay, probably not

yeah true, and nonsense slandering Platform Shoes like...do you even have ears?

I like PS but ngl it's probably her least well-produced song, some remixes on sc made it better but the original one sounds a bit messy

I like PS but ngl it's probably her least well-produced song, some remixes on sc made it better but the original one sounds a bit messy

I love the early 10s it gives, not too polished not too cheap. also i really live for boysim productions lol