canela

Slayyyter

is S1 a mixtape or an album? if they're taking so long with it (which I don't mind, polished tracks>) it's probably an album right?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

is S1 a mixtape or an album? if they're taking so long with it (which I don't mind, polished tracks>) it's probably an album right?

Is there even a difference between a mixtape or an album anymore? She’s independent and we’ve have already heard half the tracks anyway

i think she tweeted something like

S1 is just a Mixtape of songs she wants out

S2 is her debut of more polished/serious songs shes been actually writing in the studio

WHERE IS THE ALBUM?? Miss slayyyter. Miss SLAYYYTERRRR. Miss SLAYYYTER! oh my fucking god she fuckin drunk (or high or lost her juul or is eating a hot dog)

the fact that she said it was being mastered weeks ago and now she's in the studio working on it still skljfsdlkfs

she's just lying to get her fans to shut up....... :defeated:

lABVyGE.png