canela

Slayyyter

I think i passed out over this.

Genuine question but does she get the streams coin$ if it's not directly from her YouTube channel? I believe yes since it's copyrighted and all and it's probably YouTube that just sums up every video containing her music (or blocking it) to give the money but... unsure.

I think i passed out over this.

Genuine question but does she get the streams coin$ if it's not directly from her YouTube channel? I believe yes since it's copyrighted and all and it's probably YouTube that just sums up every video containing her music (or blocking it) to give the money but... unsure.

If not she should sue the clown.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

listening to this takes me back to 2007, all good memories luv... went through a divorce, HIV seroconversion, bipolar disorder combined with all-night partying and a new meth addiction. thank u slayyyter for bringing back the good old days <333333 :3

I don't really know much about her but this mixtape is amazing it feels like I'm back in 2000's like Ur Man gives me them Britney Spears Overprotected/Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody teas...the talent wow. this mixtape gave me barbie pussy surgery 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

my top 5 is def motorcycle, ur man, celebrity, devil and tattoo

candy honestly doesn't fit in this mixtape at all and i also prefer the demo ver of celebrity bc the mixing of the one in the mixtape makes the instrumental louder than her voice sometimes

When is this mixtape going on Apple Music??? I’ve been refreshing her artist page all day I thought it was out today???

I've been streaming on AM since it dropped at midnight. As long as it's the 17th where you are it should be out.