canela

Slayyyter

why the other songs didn't make the mixtape:

image0.jpg

I’m yelling. I officially stan Slayyyter now.

This mixtape is so cute & full of bops!!! :flutter:

Mine is still my favorite. But WOW @ Touch My Body, Motorcycle, Tattoo.

14417469274.gif

She's officially going alternative Rock for S2 and I wonder what's going to happen with the Y2K aesthetics she's been building until now?!?! That's what she's being acclaimed for?!?! This is what makes her different from the other pop girls!!!! A true futuristic popstar bringing back the sauce we have lost since the 10's had begun!!! Is she throwing all that away as just a phase?!?!?! I'm worried, this sound she's been building is becoming her brand and after the deluxe tracks she might just kill this persona :defeated: :defeated: slayyyter please don't do that Electra Heart thing to yourself

https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/comments/d63fvb/im_slayyyter_and_i_just_dropped_my_debut_self/f0pri44/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Slayyyter answering my question about what her favorite Lana song is. I love how she knows about Sirens

omg she has such good taste

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I have to be honest the production is pretty weak on the newer tracks compared to her older stuff. The vocal mixing is also questionable. Ayesha truly made her shine and now she sounds just okay 

OMG IM SO GLAD SOMEONE NOTICED. The vocals on some of the album tracks sound like they were recorded on a Whatsapp voice memo

OMG IM SO GLAD SOMEONE NOTICED. The vocals on some of the album tracks sound like they were recorded on a Whatsapp voice memo

I thought this was on purpose as idk her signature for this era? It doesnt bother that much. Some songs have too much noise in it Alone, Tattoo etc. It doesnt bother me at all but sometimes i have to lower my headphones volume lol. I lov u Slayyy. I know u read this thread

I'm in love with this mixtape, but somebody PLEASE tell her to put I'm High and Platform Shoes on the upcoming deluxe edition (and release that on CD and vinyl, obviously). I'm High is literally her best song and I demand justice for it! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif