canela

Slayyyter

imagine using liberal comment as an insult, if the comment was a conservative one would it be better? :toofunny:

seems more like he's celebrating that she's getting backlash for the blatantly racist comments she made.

hmm... except he’s not

most of these stand don’t gave one single fuck about black people, he’s celebrating the fact that a singer he doesn’t like is being exposed on social media.

imagine using liberal comment as an insult, if the comment was a conservative one would it be better? :toofunny:

seems more like he's celebrating that she's getting backlash for the blatantly racist comments she made.

you clearly didn't understand what i was refering to when i used liberal lmaoooo i bet you're american or something

giphy.gif

I know a lot of celebs get dragged even more for their notes app apologies - jw what do you guys think is the best way to apologize for something like this? Obviosly not doing it in the first place would be ideal, but what would be a GOOD celebrity apology in your eyes? If there even is one?

I know a lot of celebs get dragged even more for their notes app apologies - jw what do you guys think is the best way to apologize for something like this? Obviosly not doing it in the first place would be ideal, but what would be a GOOD celebrity apology in your eyes? If there even is one?

there isn't one. proponents of cancel culture do not believe in forgiveness

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

imagine thinking there’s something to celebrate in a racism case... that stan shit really fucked yall brains

Not a “stan” of anyone, nor do I typically participate in these fan groups online. the case of celebration is the action of holding accountable to these people we give so much attention to when in reality they’re of such character and thought.

why some members are acting like we weren't aware of racism when we were young?

when i was younger i knew about racism, of course, but guess what? i didn't know the n word was such a bad thing. (i'm italian, at first i didn't even know what it meant lmao it took me some time to learn the language) and i always heard it in songs and stuff and never thought it was a bad thing, then i grew up, i got educated an stopped being ignorant on the matter and learnt my lesson. sometimes you don't take things so seriously when you're younger, it's just the truth. so now if we, normal-non-famous-being have the chance to learn and grow... why do we deny it to famous people? it's illogical.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

because we weren't??????? like, yeah i have never said "fuck black people, they all should be taken back to their countries of origin, i fucking hate them!!!" but i have used the n word repeteadly when i was 15/16/17 because i thought it was cool and edgy and i didn't know the baggage that word had/has so...

(shortly after i turned 17 i got educated and stopped doing so tho)

giphy.gif

because we weren't??????? like, yeah i have never said "fuck black people, they all should be taken back to their countries of origin, i fucking hate them!!!" but i have used the n word repeteadly when i was 15/16/17 because i thought it was cool and edgy and i didn't know the baggage that word had/has so...

exactly! everybody makes mistakes, people mature differently and i used to use it as well when i was 10-15 because i didn’t even realize how much power and disrespect that word had. i was raised in an environment where i heard people say it constantly (mostly white people, my dad is racist and he said it around me 24/7) and i thought it was just another word like “fuck”

but now, i am matured, and i know now that it is a disgusting and very hurtful word and i will never ever use it again

when i was younger i knew about racism, of course, but guess what? i didn't know the n word was such a bad thing. (i'm italian, at first i didn't even know what it meant lmao it took me some time to learn the language) and i always heard it in songs and stuff and never thought it was a bad thing, then i grew up, i got educated an stopped being ignorant on the matter and learnt my lesson. sometimes you don't take things so seriously when you're younger, it's just the truth. so now if we, normal-non-famous-being have the chance to learn and grow... why do we deny it to famous people? it's illogical.

Jeffree Star is literally the only person who should actually be cancelled yet he isn’t

That's because cancel culture doesn't exist.. You must be a fool to believe that the people who actually feel a way about this situation actually support Jeffree or Camila or whoever else you all are trying to bring up.

you've literally just showed your ass and for what?

That's because cancel culture doesn't exist.. You must be a fool to believe that the people who actually feel a way about this situation actually support Jeffree or Camila or whoever else you all are trying to bring up.

Yeah I know it doesn’t exist, rich people never get cancelled, I’m just saying he actually has shown to be toxic multiple times

I've known what racism is since I was a little kid, I literally remember when I was like 8 or 9 I made a racist joke in front of my best friend who happens to be black and the hurt on her face made me realize how bad that behavior was and how much it hurt people and from that day on it never happened again.

BUT as a non american I only became aware of how bad that word is when I was like 15 or 16? I even thought using that word while singing songs was okay, but then I looked it up and found out how awful it is for a non black person to use it. This doesn't excuse Slayyyter's behavior of course because she is american and even at the time she was probably aware of her actions (in one of the tweets she even uses that words and say something like "i'm white" so) so... the way she acted was disgusting   :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

if you really changed and grew you wouldn't be defending slayyyter, though

i'm defendong her because she did those comments almost ten years ago which happens to be around the same time i used to say the word, for fucks sake do you have more than one braincell or are you that dumb on purpose?

giphy.gif

Because the argument isn’t whether it not we know about racism when we are young, the argument is teenagers say and do dumb things regardless of consequences?

Teens know drugs are bad, they still do them.

They know sex with no condom is bad, they still do it.

They know they should be respectful to others, they still bully, disrespect people around them.

the argument shouldn't be "whether teens know racism is wrong", etc: the ppl who made these mistakes fucked up. periodt. ignorance of racism is still racism. HOWEVER not one person in this entire world is free from mistakes. If the people (Slayyyter, Camilla, whoever tf) are genuinely sorry, have learned their lesson, have been chastised, and intend not to do it again let's move the fuck on shall we? and stop sensationalizing instances of racism in culture? cancel culture is exactly the type of totalitarianism that extreme conservatism & fascism feed into. get a clue every1, push-lease. we're all buying into a hive mindset that just continues the cycles of problematism in society 

No matter how much y’all debate and argue, there will be people continuing to stream her music and defend her and there will be people tearing at her and deleting her songs from their library. That’s it.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif