canela

Slayyyter

Also there's been hints that she actually signed to a ~label or something that will be taking care of her music releases. And she's yet to release a lead single or anything for the upcoming project so... there's pretty much nothing to talk about apart messy tweets and random snippets\live chats. 

Personally I believe she's doing fine, you can see on her page that she gets a lot of support\hundred of retweets\replies to anything she does and so on. She'll be fine.

Also there's been hints that she actually signed to a ~label or something that will be taking care of her music releases. And she's yet to release a lead single or anything for the upcoming project so... there's pretty much nothing to talk about apart messy tweets and random snippets\live chats. 

Personally I believe she's doing fine, you can see on her page that she gets a lot of support\hundred of retweets\replies to anything she does and so on. She'll be fine.

Yep, she confirmed on Instagram live a while back that she got signed in like January or February I don't remember. But she didn't say what label

Where she at?

not one post in this thread for the whole month of june LMFAO i love slayyyter but girl needs to release something soon

we're still in the middle of a pandemic and she signed to a new label. its coming

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Screen recorded her IG live but it didn't save ... from what I remember though

• Album pretty much done, she's been listening to it and loves it
  • She said we still have to wait for a little but is still aiming for a summer release 
  • Wants to have a Deluxe version and include tracks she's already scrapped
  • Confirmed that "Sunshine" and a song that she teased in the past with the lyrics "you won't talk to me anymore" are no longer on the album (maybe deluxe though ?)
  • Said if the album was a color it would be all of them it doesn't really have one color
  • She can't compare to any other artists era but said its similar to Gwen Stefani's Love.Angel.Music.Baby era
  • Her favorite song on the record is the latest song she recorded and its sad lyrically but over a "sick beat" 
  • She confirmed she signed with a label (whoo!!) but she can't say anything yet but she's really happy with everything and they're super helpful and perfect for her
  • She shot "quarantine" music videos but will release them along with the album
  • Album art hasn't been shot yet but will have her on the cover and will be shot by the music video director 
  • Wants to have multiple versions of the album with different art for each CD/Vinyl
  • Has some collabs in mind and mentioned possibly removing her verses towards the end for features. I think she said these would be considered remixes for a possible deluxe album though

Screen recorded her IG live but it didn't save ... from what I remember though

• Album pretty much done, she's been listening to it and loves it
  • She said we still have to wait for a little but is still aiming for a summer release 
  • Wants to have a Deluxe version and include tracks she's already scrapped
  • Confirmed that "Sunshine" and a song that she teased in the past with the lyrics "you won't talk to me anymore" are no longer on the album (maybe deluxe though ?)
  • Said if the album was a color it would be all of them it doesn't really have one color
  • She can't compare to any other artists era but said its similar to Gwen Stefani's Love.Angel.Music.Baby era
  • Her favorite song on the record is the latest song she recorded and its sad lyrically but over a "sick beat" 
  • She confirmed she signed with a label (whoo!!) but she can't say anything yet but she's really happy with everything and they're super helpful and perfect for her
  • She shot "quarantine" music videos but will release them along with the album
  • Album art hasn't been shot yet but will have her on the cover and will be shot by the music video director 
  • Wants to have multiple versions of the album with different art for each CD/Vinyl
  • Has some collabs in mind and mentioned possibly removing her verses towards the end for features. I think she said these would be considered remixes for a possible deluxe album though

bruh i'm soooooo keen :sluttybunny:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

OCTOBER LEAD SINGLE CONFIRMED. she just got on ig live at 4:00 AM and was drunk as hell. she kept saying "what if i released a song and video october how would we feel?" then she said "you guys always say 'its been a year' like music takes A LONG TIME". then she said she was too drunk to be on live and ended it after like 1 minute. 

edit: someone screen recorded a few seconds of the live