Serial Killer 

Doghouse

Letters

Over This! 

Self Destruct 

Throatzillaaa

Venom

Villain

I can confirm that this is a real tracklist, yes. Not sure about the actual order but other than that it is real. The album is called Troubled Paradise too. 

On 10/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, Doja Cat said:

Cowboys 

Troubled Paradise 

Clouds

Buterflies... (Interlude) 

Serial Killer 

Doghouse

Letters

Over This! 

Self Destruct 

Throatzillaaa

Venom

Villain

gassed that we’re finally gonna hear villain , doghouse & throatzillaaa in full. i really really really wanted heaven on the track list though.:rollin:i also really wanted over that, but i feel like that one probably didn’t fit the vibe of this album. 

17 minutes ago, Tulips said:

I can confirm that this is a real tracklist, yes. Not sure about the actual order but other than that it is real. The album is called Troubled Paradise too. 

Is it really spelt as “Throatzillaaa” and “Buterlies”? :crai:

7 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

Did anyone record her set at HEAV3N? She performed Self Destruct, Throatzillaaa, and Daddy AF but I missed it :( I think the next drop is going to be Throatzillaaa since she played it

EDIT: This upload was unavailable but it works now. Throatzillaaa is only on DBREE

the dbree file’s metadata has the genre as christian pop. :lmao:

3 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

After performing Throatzillaaa she said "That song isn't out yet but it will be maybe one day... maybe one day". Idk if that's a hint its coming super soon or that she scrapped it ?

The YouTube upload above has Throatzillaaa muted now & the licensing info shows up for it so It's most likely still getting released.

Screenshot-20201101-181114.jpg

52 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

The YouTube upload above has Throatzillaaa muted now & the licensing info shows up for it so It's most likely still getting released.

Screenshot-20201101-181114.jpg

:( did anyone download the whole thing before throatzillaaa got muted?

So I was doing some digging and I came through some old stuff that I'm confused. Judging by one of Slater's old tweets, the Christmas 3-song EP she'd release in 2018 would be titled The Snowbunny EP? We know of the songs that would probably make it ("All I Want for Xxxmas"/"Snow Angel"/"Christmas Cookie"), but was the supposed EP title common knowledge and I just missed it? (Ref.: https://twitter.com/slayyyter/status/1058135364613931013)

Also: in March 2017 she also tweeted as Cat Slater that her mixtape would be titled The Country Club and it was set for release in the summer because the songs were more "summery." I wonder if the Slater songs ("Hiccup"/"Rain in My Bedroom" and etc.) were to be included in it? (Ref.: https://twitter.com/cat_slater_)

Also 2: did someone here manage to snatch a copy of the CD? I really regret not buying a vinyl and a CD last year because now I can't find it. :(

Also 3: new song called "Kanpei" by Alice Longyu Gao featuring Slayyyter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHX-g506QE&feature=emb_title