Jump to content
canela

Slayyyter

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

What happens to the Heidi montag collab, I think I remember them posting a pic together? 

don’t think they actually made anything together, i think heidi just invited slay over for fun lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we need that untitled track to be leaked the "WHEN U WERE MIIIIIINEEEEEEEE" one the YouTube vid was taken down for it but I can't stop having heart palpitations over it!


tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

we need that untitled track to be leaked the "WHEN U WERE MIIIIIINEEEEEEEE" one the YouTube vid was taken down for it but I can't stop having heart palpitations over it!

i may be wrong but aren’t you talking about troubled paradise? it has the lyric “reminisce on the days when you were mine”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pawnshop said:

i may be wrong but aren’t you talking about troubled paradise? it has the lyric “reminisce on the days when you were mine”

no im talking about this slayyy. - if you click on it you should be able to hear it on Imgur 

PiptwdA.mp4


tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IN THE KITCHEN

I STILL MISS IT

ALL THE TIME...

WHEN YOU WERE MINEEEEEEE

megaphone-shouting.gif

 

I haven't listened to that snippet in awhile omg... she needs to release that or rework it into something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, Jord said:

"Talk to Me" is actually called "Cream" FYI, produced by Robokid.

coming back to say where did you get this information because i refuse to know that cream is the actual title :toofunny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 6:24 AM, DaddyKnew said:

IN THE KITCHEN

I STILL MISS IT

ALL THE TIME...

WHEN YOU WERE MINEEEEEEE

megaphone-shouting.gif

 

I haven't listened to that snippet in awhile omg... she needs to release that or rework it into something else. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 2:04 AM, pawnshop said:

coming back to say where did you get this information because i refuse to know that cream is the actual title :toofunny:

 

Trust me it is. :toofunny:


UkMXHTC.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Another NFT...

 

i think she explained that the website she uses for NFTs has less of a negative environmental impact than the ones other people use

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...