canela

Slayyyter

On 6/1/2022 at 8:13 AM, ilovesosa said:

Brooke Candy & Heidi Montang are most likely going to be on S2 cause she was seen in the studio with them a couple times in IG Storys

my friend asked her during the before q&a if she was gonna release the song she did w Heidi, and slayyyter said Heidi and her only recorded the gimme more remix, but obviously only slayyyters version came out. Kinda disappointed 

3 hours ago, slayyy said:

guys anyone else noticed that That girl has been taken down on Youtube?! might it be coming out soon? plsss

the snippet is fake, the song title is I think real but it's not a real snippet she confirmed : ( she might sample 

46 minutes ago, Catherine Dior said:

the snippet is fake, the song title is I think real but it's not a real snippet she confirmed : ( she might sample 

Wow fuckkk that’s shitty news. Thanks for letting me know!

32 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what is that girl?

A fake snippet apparently :’( you can find it on dbree still

I'm so fucking pissed she came to my random ass country today and I ahd no idea, she literally was walking through the dirty streets from Santiago eating fried empanadas and buying the draft of the new constitution.

I don't even live in Santiago, but I'm gonna travel in like three days, I-

8nl2OpX.png

On 6/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, TheBoss said:

I'm so fucking pissed she came to my random ass country today and I ahd no idea, she literally was walking through the dirty streets from Santiago eating fried empanadas and buying the draft of the new constitution.

I don't even live in Santiago, but I'm gonna travel in like three days, I-

Yeah, literally the show had no promotion. We were almost 100 people and the audio/sound of the club was really awful. However she was so sweet in the m&g and was so happy to be there and the show was really energic and great, she was really close to the crowd because the scenario was kind of small lol