canela

Slayyyter

5 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

slayyyter literally incredible last night...a goddess

s2g tour has only made me love her more, really hope she always includes europe in future tours from now on!!

3 hours ago, slayyy said:

s2g tour has only made me love her more, really hope she always includes europe in future tours from now on!!

yessss the crowd didn't stop cheering her at manchester, she said we gave her the biggest applause shes ever had and started tearing up. my baby :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:43 PM, slayyy said:

Oh she definitely will, London was her biggest show to date (1000 capacity) & it was sold out. As long as she has the demand & funding she'll be back

On 7/11/2022 at 1:17 AM, blameitonme said:

we need the lead single 

i fear it’s coming very soon now that tour is over, hopefully in the next month or two!!

Really? She took her sweet time with S2. We waited for months & months. I feel she's probably almost finished recording, but I have a feeling no shooting has begun. I was thinking more end of the year

40 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Really? She took her sweet time with S2. We waited for months & months. I feel she's probably almost finished recording, but I have a feeling no shooting has begun. I was thinking more end of the year

idk…..the only thing that made me think it might come soon is her performing the 2-3 new songs on tour almost every night so maybe once artwork is done it may be coming soon? we can hope

hey guys maybe this is like really gossipy but does anyone know why we're not seeing Colin & Cathy together lately? i think he was doing some concerts as well but she also recently wore a tshirt that said she had no boyfriend, and basically dont see any mention to him or anything

On 7/21/2022 at 5:13 PM, slayyy said:

hey guys maybe this is like really gossipy but does anyone know why we're not seeing Colin & Cathy together lately? i think he was doing some concerts as well but she also recently wore a tshirt that said she had no boyfriend, and basically dont see any mention to him or anything

based on her instagram account still having photos of them and they still following each other, i think it's just the fact that they have a different schedule rn

On 7/21/2022 at 4:13 PM, slayyy said:

they broke up i think, on twitter she said “we got a divorce” so but idk they still follow each other so maybe they are just friends

they

2 hours ago, ilovesosa said:

they broke up i think, on twitter she said “we got a divorce” so but idk they still follow each other so maybe they are just friends

could just be taking a break or something. doesn't sound too serious tbh

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir