canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

new instrumental leakage! (not my leaks)

cowboys instrumental, now in 16 bit lossless (previously leaked in mp3) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700539234368487465/908419091054866502/Cowboys_Instrumental.flac

letters instrumental, now in 16 bit lossless (also previously leaked in mp3) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700539234368487465/908419066883080282/Letters_Instrumental.flac

and last but not least, throatzillaaa instrumental in, you guessed it, 16 bit lossless! (previously unleaked afaik) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700539234368487465/881238818190143579/Slayyyter_-_Throatzillaaa_INSTRUMENTAL.wav

i hope these are all new and that i wasnt just needlessly grandiose

thats amazing!!! Talking about instrumentals does anyone here has E-boy instrumental??

13 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Do we think or is it confirmed that S3 will be titled Hollywood?

(besides the song she sang during club paradise tour)

She has been teasing the name a lot so I believe its the lead at least

Hide contents

Something tell me is gonna be Slayyyterwood :duck:

Album is not called Hollywood, it has 14-15 tracks and yes song "I Love Hollywood" is on it

Also 2 leaked tracks are on the tracklist, new production and new mix ;)

2 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

all the uploads on onlyfiles had their links leaked and theres a slayyyter zip with 5 new songs: Ms Belladonna, Tommy, Dramatic, I Love Hollywood and Rhinestone Heart

Wait, wasn't it just discussed above that she's releasing "I Love Hollywood" as an album track, or was that already leaked? Just don't want you getting in trouble for posting stuff that is set for release. Or is it demos 🤔?

YAAAAASSSS

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait, wasn't it just discussed above that she's releasing "I Love Hollywood" as an album track, or was that already leaked? Just don't want you getting in trouble for posting stuff that is set for release. Or is it demos 🤔?

hollywood is listed as "demo 2"

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

its tagged as "I Love Hollywood (demo 2)" but tbh i have no idea. i just saw the link getting posted around in some servers and reposted here 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

17 hours ago, paris texas said:

if anyone has a masterpost, i'd appreciate someone posting it! thanks :cuteface:

someone really needs to make a new one or revive an old one, though i don't think shes popular enough for people to care that much :cryney2:

there used to be a good masterpost by @Jord but its defunct now i think