canela

Slayyyter

6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

she’s been teasing hollywood for over a year, at this point what the hell is going on

i’m still really hyped for this next era and i haven’t even listened to any of the leaks but i’m already getting a lil tired of these songs idk

I know… the leaks also havent been my cup of tea. The only ones I revisit are My Body and Ms Belladonna… hope she at least scraps RH and Tommy instead of Spend the Night, they’re bad…

Still have faith in her, she hasnt wronged us still after S1 and that serve of TP 

15 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I know… the leaks also havent been my cup of tea. The only ones I revisit are My Body and Ms Belladonna… hope she at least scraps RH and Tommy instead of Spend the Night, they’re bad…

Still have faith in her, she hasnt wronged us still after S1 and that serve of TP 

Tommy final version is a disco banger, she would be stupid to scrap it

16 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

hope she at least scraps RH and Tommy instead of Spend the Night

Rhinestone and Tommy are the best leaks imo :toofloppy: Spend the Night is garbage and I hope it never sees the light of day

i remember when northen lights leaked and i was so disappointed

it hits so much harder lq

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 2/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, blameitonme said:

she’s been teasing hollywood for over a year, at this point what the hell is going on

i’m still really hyped for this next era and i haven’t even listened to any of the leaks but i’m already getting a lil tired of these songs idk

And now she played Tear me open live what??

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Tear Me Open is a grower, didnt like It that much at first listen but now is one of my favourites 

I wouldnt be mad if she decides to include It 

Same!! But I felt it was a lot older, and that she wouldn’t release it. It gives me Hiccup vibes 

14 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

is Reaper a S3 song?

A Chainsmokers cover… 

8 hours ago, finalgirl said:

Hopefully she puts out a single soon, but I pray to god it's not Hollywood… It’s starting to age for me and not in a good way! :awkney2: I'd love for My Body to be a single, that’s a hit right there!

Just what I thought, I think My Body is more instant and doesnt age as much 

i NEED slayyyter to explore more of the darker and more electronic sounds that she experiments with a little bit on troubled paradise, something of the similar vibe to the girlfriend experience by chase icon, something in that vein. in fact, a chase icon feature would be amazing!!

doghouse-slayyyter.gif

peiyha.gif