canela

Slayyyter

IM DANGEROUS BATHROOM PICS WITH THE ANGEL DUST UHHHH πŸ—£πŸŽΆ

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 3/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, Coloringbooks said:

β€œI’m Like That” was written by multi-platinum producer CJ Baran,Β Catherine Grace Garner aka SLAYYYTER and Marikah Baran (Voice of CUDDLES).Β The song began as an orphan demo CJ and Catherine made in 2019. Once CJ and Marikah created CUDDLES with CG Artist Nicolas Brunet, they knew with some re-writing, it could be the perfect track for this mall goth stuffed animal cat with abandonment issues. The main elements of the track are the chopped and screwed Gregorian choir sample, the SH-2 synth bass and an 808 kit with some hair metal inspired guitars in the post chorus’. Dark fairytale gone hip hop at the rock show.
Β 

8774267-newImage.png&w=384&q=752233420-newImage.png&w=384&q=75

Β 

https://www.sound.xyz/cuddles/im-like-that

Can we get a #THMexclusive

i miss redacted very much and hope redacted realizes even tho they dont wanna be "famous" the demand is already there and many $$$ opportunities would fly in ugh... the sadness i feel.... that kid's EP (superstar) was produced a lot by redacted tho if you wanna hear some newish jams

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

Β 

i relistened to troubled paradise last night and i don’t know how i didn’t fall in love with thisΒ the first time i heard itΒ :oprah2:Β it’s so beautiful and i desperately wish she had more songs like it

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

Missing her right now but this snippet still has me in a major chokehold.Β I wish this song was out in some way… 😭

no literally I think of this every few months and get physical pains when I listen to the snippet the 2000s sound is executed so well andΒ the lyrics and melody justΒ :trisha:Β do u see MEEE IN DREAMS LIKE THE SONGS WE USED TO SIIIIIIIIIINGΒ :angie:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

15 hours ago, finalgirl said:

Missing her right now but this snippet still has me in a major chokehold.Β I wish this song was out in some way… 😭

lets pray that this producer has a very weak google drive.. wow

CATHERINE HURRY THE FUCK UP I HATE WAITING BITCH!!!!! @SLAYYYTER

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

20 hours ago, finalgirl said:

I remember hearing this back in the day! Wish it gets leakedΒ 

Β 

It gives me Talk To Me, Fallen AngelΒ and Tear Me Open vibes… like early indie Slayyyter and I’m here for it

Β 

Such a shame her new record doesn’t seem to explore those soundsΒ :defeated:

Β 

ps: We also need Swimming Pool reworked ASAP (she teased a bit and it sounded sooo good)Β 

13 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I remember hearing this back in the day! Wish it gets leakedΒ 

Β 

It gives me Talk To Me, Fallen AngelΒ and Tear Me Open vibes… like early indie Slayyyter and I’m here for it

Β 

Such a shame her new record doesn’t seem to explore those soundsΒ :defeated:

Β 

ps: We also need Swimming Pool reworked ASAP (she teased a bit and it sounded sooo good)Β 

We lost her. Its crazy that it got scrapped for goodΒ 

shes about to piss me off im so serious where is the single @slayyyterΒ 

I've just noticed that Ayesha's Disco Baby and Slayyyter's Dramatic sound alike at the song start off.
And one of the sound effects of Disco Baby kinda appears on Slayyyter's My Body.

From what I've seen Ayesha's really into ghost producing and with Slayyyter it really resonates...Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 3/16/2023 at 11:30 AM, block said:

i miss redacted very much and hope redacted realizes even tho they dont wanna be "famous" the demand is already there and many $$$ opportunities would fly in ugh... the sadness i feel.... that kid's EP (superstar) was produced a lot by redacted tho if you wanna hear some newish jams

Unfortunately That Kid’s voice is unlistenable for me but I love the production (who doesn’t). He just isn’t meant to β€œsing” :rip:

album is lowkey on the verge of being scrapped if more shit leaks so we can't let that happen chi.... her label is SCUM she can't WAIT to get out of that contract and go back independent and it will be a good decision so she can release on her own time cuz this just isn't working

june/july date looking likely but don't quote me

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

:gasp:

:sadcore5: