canela

Slayyyter

well...

did the song leaked or just the cover? i see on the link it was from discord

anyways thanks for the info

The song itself didn't leak. Slayyyter sent the cover art to people in Twitter groupchats if I remember correctly and that's how people got it

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I, honestly, need Daddy af because after she posted the snippet (even the one you couldn't hear shit) IT KEEPS POPPING EVERY NOW AND THEN IN MY HEAD AND I JUST RANDOMLY GO DOWN EVERY TIME.

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:

can somebody make her an official pop girl by leaking all her scrapped songs? Thanks  :hooker:

i dont think she has many lol, besides the 10 or so new songs on the mixtape, i believe there's only about 4-5 songs maximum shes teased that have been scrapped

E-Boy

Snow Angel

Swimming Pool (reworked)

one with ayesha (more of an idea that was pitched to slayyyter, not sure if she actually recorded it)

the others are expected to be released either as features (crush on u etc) or on the mixtape

i dont think she has many lol, besides the 10 or so new songs on the mixtape, i believe there's only about 4-5 songs maximum shes teased that have been scrapped

E-Boy

Snow Angel

Swimming Pool (reworked)

one with ayesha (more of an idea that was pitched to slayyyter, not sure if she actually recorded it)

the others are expected to be released either as features (crush on u etc) or on the mixtape

I think Swimming Pool is still on the mixtape, since it features Boy Sim and she played it on Instagram live not too long ago

E-Boy

Snow Angel

Swimming Pool (reworked)

Swimming Pool its actually getting released

E-Boy

Snow Angel

Swimming Pool (reworked)

i really don't care how many songs she has scrapped, I just want them  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

that would be great but when it comes to liz its a see it to believe it kind of thing to me, something always happens

yeah you’re totally right about that :/ let’s just hope all works out smoothly bc they seem like a perfect match sonically