canela

Slayyyter

read it on /r/1800slayyyter

"im collecting all the info myself. it looks like she was gonna leak all of S1 and make S2 her debut!"

so is this true or just fanfiction??

she definitely tweeted it a few days ago, looks like it's been deleted tho. She also said something along the lines of "I couldn't stand singing another trashy pop song"

are slayyyter and ayesha even friends anymore?

ayesha retired so she's probably not producing songs for other people including slayyyter, maybe they are in their private lives, we don't know shit about them for real for real

ayesha retired so she's probably not producing songs for other people including slayyyter, maybe they are in their private lives, we don't know shit about them for real for real

ayesha just did a feature on a new track by someone named plastic, and she’s still working a lot with that kid as he has said in his livestreams. i just haven’t seen her collab with slayyyter since alone dropped, which was like last year so idk. just wondering as slayyyter said she was moving on from the “y2k songs”

ayesha just did a feature on a new track by someone named plastic, and she’s still working a lot with that kid as he has said in his livestreams. i just haven’t seen her collab with slayyyter since alone dropped, which was like last year so idk. just wondering as slayyyter said she was moving on from the “y2k songs”

the collab with plastic was prior to her retiring