canela

Slayyyter

Poeople calling Slayyyter a hot mess and untalented, being a Charli stan, should be really ashamed of themselves. If I can reasily recall, Charli's BEEN THERE too. She was a hot mess at her beginning and still she was awesome for her courage and nerve. She just got evolving and getting better, because that's the life of an artists, you just DON'T start at your best. Still, I wouldn't call Slayyyter that because she is truly better than a lot of begginners, she has a proper aesthetic and sound (even though being major inspired by other people's work, aren't we all?). She is promising and we can't deny that just because now we listen to major signed artists that had come a long journey of self improvement. Let her breathe and do her thing, goddamit! 

talked with slayyyter on discord and she’s actually really nice... i hope she will release better music soon!

lmfao why does this sound kinda shady akdflsgjskl, I love her music it's in competition with the top artists with big labels with the production value and if you're in to noughties pop culture or are just horny the lyrics are iconic too. Yeah of course all artists learn and improve over time but let's not get shady her work right now is already so good I'm obsessed!

talked with slayyyter on discord and she’s actually really nice... i hope she will release better music soon!

Right? I think I just can’t get into her because the quality of her work seems low at this point in her career. The whole gimmick of Paris hilton Lindsay lohan 2007 girl is really redundant now and I feel like once she finds her own vein she’ll definitely be something to check out. Not so much as of now

I really am happy for her that Charli and now Kim are recognizing her music which is already a major step for her, hopefully she gets a manager or someone very soon who has industry connections and get her some playlists

Omg Charli too? I never saw that just the Kim tweet!

y'all sayin you don't wanna support an artist because the quality of their work early on in their career isn't good enough for you...how do you expect it to be...she's literally a DIY artist with probably no one but herself funding everything. i don't think her stuff is amazing but i see the potential there so im gonna continue support this girlie like i have been! she's clearly gaining a lot of attention and with that attention will come more connections and better access to resources that will only make her a better artist!

y'all sayin you don't wanna support an artist because the quality of their work early on in their career isn't good enough for you...how do you expect it to be...she's literally a DIY artist with probably no one but herself funding everything. i don't think her stuff is amazing but i see the potential there so im gonna continue support this girlie like i have been! she's clearly gaining a lot of attention and with that attention will come more connections and better access to resources that will only make her a better artist!

my whole perspective has changed on her since i posted that. slayyyer, i'm so sorry for being rude. i checked out her other songs and they're really interesting. she was right, it doesn't have to all be dark and serious, and I'm High is a massive bop! i'll definitely be buying her music on itunes and streaming on spotify <3

They are forgetting that Lana also started with LQ laptop demos...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif