canela

Slayyyter

Well its over. Donatachi better come thru

I think she's scrapping the og S1 bc she found a better producer with better ideas and thats why she has S2 also done (which is why we may have our next XCX World situation happening right now)

What else she has to do to finish the record? She is not producing it, half of the songs were written by Ayesha, Mixing and mastering can take a month or two but she teased that shit long time ago.

she re-wrote most of the lyrics from the songs she bought + I agree with @@LonelyHeart and I totally see her scrapping the og S1 this is just.........................embarrassing  :toofunny:

do y'all remember when the mixtape was going to be released on november and she was going to put out a christmas EP?  :flop:  :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

I've been liking some of her songs, specially Platform Shoes and daddy af, and OOF I love her Everytime cover. I think she's not my type of artist but she's just so stunning,,, i can't get over her beauty and it makes me want to know more about her