canela

Slayyyter

yet sadly you're left with 'pick me pick me' on grindr cause nobody wants to sleep with your pathetic ass :/

Nobody is still better than being a fucking cumdump to someone that looks like toenail fungus. But anyways, you do you, as long as you use protection, these flea collars are not that expensive today, I'm sure you can afford one once that daddy af check comes in.

mod note: user was warned for this post

idk if you guys watched her live the other night, but she played a few unreleased songs that I can't remember the name of but told people not to screen record... there were only like 150-200 viewers too so no one was I don't think. She said the reason it's taking so long is because they're all unmastered and she's scared that they won't be perfect. so I guess it's good that it's taking longer :)

giphy.gif

idk if you guys watched her live the other night, but she played a few unreleased songs that I can't remember the name of but told people not to screen record... there were only like 150-200 viewers too so no one was I don't think. She said the reason it's taking so long is because they're all unmastered and she's scared that they won't be perfect. so I guess it's good that it's taking longer :)

i saw bits and pieces... but thing is she's not being consistent with what she said before, now the excuse is that the songs were not unmastered, can't wait till august or september with no mixtape and she's still 'mastering' or she lost everything on a fire in her closet  :toofunny:

Its sad that we have to wait but guys cmon shes trying to deliver the best album for us. 9 months ago she would probably release something unmastered with trashy look but she learnt a lot from her success on social media and shes trying to be professional (i think) + her only mistake was teasing us for nothing but lets wait and see... she even leaked Sweet 16 and probably made donatachi release Crush on U so we can shut up a little.

Its sad that we have to wait but guys cmon shes trying to deliver the best album for us. 9 months ago she would probably release something unmastered with trashy look but she learnt a lot from her success on social media and shes trying to be professional (i think) + her only mistake was teasing us for nothing but lets wait and see... she even leaked Sweet 16 and probably made donatachi release Crush on U so we can shut up a little.

we get that but she's going out on tour in less than a week and we have NOTHING new, plus she doesn't even tell us anything on twitter  :toofunny:

giphy.gif