canela

Slayyyter

slayyyter release I'm High and Platform Shoes on s1 deluxe and then release s1 deluxe on cd and vinyl challenge

I think it was kinda implied she was gonna release the deluxe on vinyl but then again I don't know if it's wishful thinking or me actually reading inbetween the lines

Long-time lurker, feel weird posting in forums but I have to ask. Is anybody going to reach out to Slayyyter re the accusations surrounding Robokid?

people on my tl already have..... she better drop robokid since i really don't wanna unstan her

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Long-time lurker, feel weird posting in forums but I have to ask. Is anybody going to reach out to Slayyyter re the accusations surrounding Robokid?

what accusations? Where from? 

sadly, i think they're going to ignore these accusations but we shouldn't judge that much when most of us are listening to kim petras on a daily basis and she works with dr. luke, so yeah, i'm disappointed but well i'm defo not the one to judge them 

giphy.gif

Leave these girls alone and focus on the real problem: the abuser

well, we're not blaming them but they should def say something since

1) it can be triggering for their fans

2) they've literally worked with him

it would be cool to have some kind of statement and would be cool to see them voicing their opinions on such important facts as this is, but since i think slayyyter's not going to say anything, at least i hope she scraps everything produced by him, like, not for me, like i listen to songs that were produced to dr. luke, but for the rest of her fans 

giphy.gif

Leave these girls alone and focus on the real problem: the abuser

Not assuming you were specifically addressing me but my posts were very literal. I haven't reached out to her, I just know she's very active on social media and thought somebody might have DM'd her and spoken privately. I'm not contacting her. I literally just want to know what's been made public.

Stop making women apologise for men's actions 2020

nobody said "slayyyter please apologise for robokid!" it's more along the lines of "slayyyter, were you aware of these allegations and do you plan to keep working with them, despite these allegations?" 

this is obv not her fault but if they're true she's gross for still working with him (if the allegations are true)

xMcVPI7.jpg

nobody said "slayyyter please apologise for robokid!" it's more along the lines of "slayyyter, were you aware of these allegations and do you plan to keep working with them, despite these allegations?" 

this is obv not her fault but if they're true she's gross for still working with him (if the allegations are true)

I completely disagree and it's painfully clear that people are peddling this 'guilty by association' mindset around, which is just so unfair. She shouldn't have to put out ANY statement about any of this, she is not the one who committed the alleged crimes and should not be made to answer for anything. It seems a similar situation to Katy Perry with Dr Luke, and I think she handled that better by just no longer working with him and not feeling obligated to say anything. Slayyyter, nor any woman for that matter, should not be made to police the actions of a man.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I might be in the minority with this opinion, but as long as it is not 100 % confirmed that the allegations are in fact true, nobody should have to apologise for anything, especially not Slayyyter, who doesn't have anything to do with it anyway.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif