canela

Slayyyter

CDs and vinyls for sale on her site. Shirt's already sold out. I'd hurry on the vinyl, there were less than 100 left when I got mine

dhkjgh  fuck i literally don't have money until wednesday.... i'm already completely broken i missed out on shirts but if i can't get the vinyl either i'm gonna lose it no cap

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Wait, I heard the snippet but what's the story with the IG live?

It was like 2 months ago and she was live watching that movie Ma with Robokid and they were drunk and she was talking about how she loves White Castle then the line came to be  :toofunny:  I tried screen recording it but for some reason it didn't save to my camera roll  :flop:

Literally a Camila moment. 

Cue apology 

Cue nobody accepting it

Cue her saying she didn't know

Cue everyone saying she can't not have known

Cue nobody giving a fuck for a year until it gets brought up again when she unlocks the next level of success

omg for fucks sake, let's not fall into fucking cancel culture again, people are allowed to be ignorant at 13 and that's okay, i'm pretty sure we all have made racist/sexist comments once in our lives and that's okay because people aren't born knowing everything about social issues, and they're poorly taught in schools (when they are because I had to learn about them by myself on the internet)

giphy.gif

omg for fucks sake, let's not fall into fucking cancel culture again, people are allowed to be ignorant at 13 and that's okay, i'm pretty sure we all have made racist/sexist comments once in our lives and that's okay because people aren't born knowing everything about social issues, and they're poorly taught in schools (when they are because I had to learn about them by myself on the internet)

She was 16...

https://twitter.com/camilkacowbello/status/294130036208971776?s=19

whatever, i didn't learn about this stuff until i was 17 and people are allowed to change their mind like, it's never too late to get informed and it doesn't matter how old people are when they do, i fucking hate the internet honestly

giphy.gif

Yea this is major fucked up tho I defo remember stan culture in 2011-2013, many people using the N-word like it was nothing. Not an excuse for sure but it's coming back to bite a lot of people in the ass.

I do wonder tho like do people go out of the way to find this stuff on people tho? Like so folk online think this person is popular online right now, what can I dig up on them which will get them cancelled cause you don't come across accounts like this accidentally. I think that's kinda fucked up.

Anyway, no one will accept it but she needs to apologise in the right way. This has the potential to really hurt her career for years to come.