canela

Slayyyter

absolutely <3

1 person plays on mic while we have any other devices streaming silently in the bg giving miss slayyyter the coin she deserves

we can use miss rythm & have everyone mute the bot & stream along

I want the files, if someone could please me please?

By the way, she's the most interesting thing on pop since Charli. And she's doing it all by herself with help of other diy producers, which is WILD. Thats's creativity at its purest. We must have her back, she's surely something worth of keeping eyes on.

I’d rather like listen to Charli XCX!! idk!! Lol!!

then wouldnt you rather be in the charli thread??? id rather not see these pathetic hypocritical bitter posts in a thread thats supposed to be her fans. you also probably listen to Allie X  :flutter:

then wouldnt you rather be in the charli thread??? id rather not see these pathetic hypocritical bitter posts in a thread thats supposed to be her fans. you also probably listen to Allie X  :flutter:

It was a joke lmao

Slayyyter said “I’d rather like listen to Lady Gaga!! Idk lol!” when talking about Allie and since she’s a Charli knock off I just did this lol

It was a joke lmao

Slayyyter said “I’d rather like listen to Lady Gaga!! Idk lol!” when talking about Allie and since she’s a Charli knock off I just did this lol

funny thing is Allie's music sounds nothing like Gaga's and Slayyyter's nothing like Charli's  :facepalm:

Slayyyter is a small DIY self-made artist so truly fuck off if you compare her to Charli in a negatively connotated way when Charli is known for making next level pop music  :hooker:

she makes music just as good as; and thats the only comparison

Slayyyter is a small DIY self-made artist so truly fuck off if you compare her to Charli in a negatively connotated way when Charli is known for making next level pop music  :hooker:

she makes music just as good as; and thats the only comparison

sorry you cant handle literally any critique of your fav. the person who does all of slayyyter's visuals (@glitchmood) is obviously a huge fan of charli's aesthetic. calling her a "watered down charli xcx" is kind of harsh, but it's easy to draw the comparison. facts are facts. sorry

sorry you cant handle literally any critique of your fav. the person who does all of slayyyter's visuals (@glitchmood) is obviously a huge fan of charli's aesthetic. calling her a "watered down charli xcx" is kind of harsh, but it's easy to draw the comparison. facts and facts. sorry

i didn’t say there wasn’t any comparison? please re-read my reply thoroughly before trying to telling me what i can and CANT handle sweetie. i clearly said if you’re comparing them only to be negative then you’re obviously not seeing the good in it since yyy is a DIY independent artist and charli is the future of pop music; that’s a great comparison <3