canela

Slayyyter

Peepee poopoo

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

omg for fucks sake, let's not fall into fucking cancel culture again, people are allowed to be ignorant at 13 and that's okay, i'm pretty sure we all have made racist/sexist comments once in our lives and that's okay because people aren't born knowing everything about social issues, and they're poorly taught in schools (when they are because I had to learn about them by myself on the internet)

No one asked for your opinion. The n word has deep American history, and you're not even American.

okay so how long ago did she said  this?  :deadbanana:

wait nvm, i just read the previous page

i agree, that was a long time ago. my friend would literally post the N word over and over and over again on snapchat. She isn't racist, she was just dumb/ignorant when she was 17/18.