canela

Slayyyter

Welp... 

For real though how did this account even get discovered? I don't understand. 

Yea this is major fucked up tho I defo remember stan culture in 2011-2013, many people using the N-word like it was nothing. Not an excuse for sure but it's coming back to bite a lot of people in the ass.

I do wonder tho like do people go out of the way to find this stuff on people tho? Like so folk online think this person is popular online right now, what can I dig up on them which will get them cancelled cause you don't come across accounts like this accidentally. I think that's kinda fucked up.

Anyway, no one will accept it but she needs to apologise in the right way. This has the potential to really hurt her career for years to come.

I found it because I'm interested in Slayyyter and the scene as a whole. I wanted to see if there was anything interesting at the end of her account, such as any different usernames etc. I find it interesting to know which fandoms they were in or which artists they followed. It turned out I found a lot more than I thought.

This obsession people online have worth searching for offensive shit from people in the spotlight is very weird.

She was what? 15 when she wrote that? Some dumb messy teenager mess posts from 10 years ago and now everyone wants her head, lol.

I never said racist shit as a teen but i was still an immature idiot, like most teens, who are....you know, literally underdeveloped and do stupid things.

Saw some person on another forum say “she was 15 she should know better”, yeah, all 15 year olds should know better, but most don’t. What kind of fantasy land do people live in where you’re born a saint and unable to be problematic from 3 seconds old?

Outrage culture is honestly so pathetic.

No one asked for your opinion. The n word has deep American history, and you're not even American.

do I look like i care? did I ask? get out of the internet and stop being /edgy/ and a /social justice warrior/ an /woke/ (I fucking hate that word and the people that base their personalities on that) and learn how the real world works, mwah!!

giphy.gif

I honestly don't know how I feel about this situation... I feel like nowadays Slayyyter is the exact opposite from those horrible tweets.

I bought both the vinyl & the cd and I truly don't know how to feel about it.

I wish I could go back in time when Slayyyter just popped & A***** E****** was still active.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

i think it would be ludicrous to think slayyyter is racist! 8 years ago and you can definitely see that she was saying it because it was outrageous

it’s sad because woke culture has definitely educated a lot of people (including myself) on what’s right and what isn’t

going to a club in 2012 you would see rooms full of white people screaming *that* word whenever n****s in Paris or 212 would come on. people thought it was ok to say that word if it was in a song!

if people used the same passion they use when they go on the internet to search for tweets from 10 yrs ago in something that actually mattered for the world maybe it wouldn’t be so fucked up out there. like...can y’all spend your time on something more constructive? maybe read a book? donate money? do charity? there’s so much you can do!

i absolutely despise this cancel culture with all my heart because with this logic we ALL should be cancelled, we all had a phase where we were dumb teenagers and did stupid things. cancel culture offers nothing good to the world cause we deny people the chance to learn and grow from their mistakes. this is just so embarrassing and toxic.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Another cancelled moment lmao, i'm glad people here have much better insights than Twitter stans lmao. But anyways, this culture is getting ridiculous. We are getting more apathetic towards others for a single dumb mistake we did as a teen few years ago as if we don't change and grow as a person throughout the years. Lmao as if they haven't done it themselves before.

It's funny how people wanted toxic people out but the way of them doing it is toxic itself.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

god stan twitter is the worst, i can't look through the replies without seeing shitty memes and fancams, i want to see some genuine discourse and discussion on twitter but i guess that's impossible. although i will admit slayyyter getting 'exposed' just like camila is pretty funny, life imitating art and whatnot.

guess she's cancelled tho by the twitter masses but jeffree star isn't   :fabcat:

redline

This is so hilarious, when i heard people calling her racist i thought it was something she done a few hours ago or something. BUT WHEN SHE WAS 15 OMG JFKDKS - dont act like you've not done anything stupid when you were young heck i probably said even worse when i was a kid, but nobody knows so its alright

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Kim & Charli unfollowed her!!

Click remix being removed from services soon!

no sis im sorry that punk ass rat ass ugly ass rape apologist is not gonna act like she has the moral high ground im sorry you work with a rapist and we're gonna leave it at that 

and the fact that people are using this to promote other artists that can ‘replace’ slayyyter on everyone’s musical library is disgusting. the ones that ‘exposed’ her in the first place don’t even care about black people, they were asking for people to follow them on instagram and promising more exposeds in the future. imagine thinking it’s ok to use a very serious problem (racism) to self promote????? stan twitter/cancel/whatever culture needs to end. can we like... grow?

lets raid kim and charli's online activity from the past decade... we may just find out one of them said a bad word one time!! who's ready to cancel,unfollow,delete,bully them for it!!! i know i am :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Tbh white ppl shouldn't be speaking up on this and talking about forgiving her because they're not the ones who were targeted with these tweets. You don't get a say in it. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven