canela

Slayyyter

lets raid kim and charli's online activity from the past decade... we may just find out one of them said a bad word one time!! who's ready to cancel,unfollow,delete,bully them for it!!! i know i am :creep:

i know there’s a bunch of people on twitter already stalking charli and pc music artists trying to find something

god stan twitter is the worst, i can't look through the replies without seeing shitty memes and fancams, i want to see some genuine discourse and discussion on twitter but i guess that's impossible. although i will admit slayyyter getting 'exposed' just like camila is pretty funny, life imitating art and whatnot.

guess she's cancelled tho by the twitter masses but jeffree star isn't   :fabcat:

Jeffree Star is just lucky Shane Dawson (the irony) „saved“ him with that stupid youtube series. And now he has all these blind shane followers on his side making it impossible basically to utter anything without having 1000 death threats in your DMs 5 minutes later

i know there’s a bunch of people on twitter already stalking charli and pc music artists trying to find something

notice how its always the pop girls that get beat down for every little thing... where was this same energy for the video of justin bieber singing about the kkk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Jeffree Star is just lucky Shane Dawson (the irony) „saved“ him with that stupid youtube series. And now he has all these blind shane followers on his side making it impossible basically to utter anything without having 1000 death threats in your DMs 5 minutes later

off topic but how can someone buy shane and jeffree’s narrative from that youtube series? it’s all so obviously fake and cringe. internet really makes people stupid.

Kim & Charli unfollowed her!!

Click remix being removed from services soon!

except for the fact that charli still follows her.... um anyways so

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Jeffree Star is literally the only person who should actually be cancelled yet he isn’t

I wonder if the same people sticking by slayyyter are also saying the same for Camila or if it‘s conveniently a different case because they dont like her music.. hmmmm

Tbh white ppl shouldn't be speaking up on this and talking about forgiving her because they're not the ones who were targeted with these tweets. You don't get a say in it. 

that's a pretty liberal and ignorant comment, and by the way we are not saying nothing about opression/whateveryouwanttocallit we are talking about how cancelling someone for something they did almost ten years ago is fucked up, like it's common sense and people can change and are allowed to do so (and also grow) but I guess y'all just like to cancell people just so you can brag online about how woke you are and feel morally superior to the rest of us when in reality we all have done shitty things in the past but I guess y'all are not ready to have this conversation

giphy.gif

I wonder if the same people sticking by slayyyter are also saying the same for Camila or if it‘s conveniently a different case because they dont like her music.. hmmmm

about this, I personally am tho, idk about the rest but I'm defending both of them in their situations

giphy.gif

What do people want to happen to an artist when something like this happens? Of course a public apology is made, which always seem somewhat disingenuous/insincere because it's... a public apology. But what then? 

i don't stan either, i listen to a few songs but i couldn't care less about them or their career. i just think both situations are wrong! cancelling someone is dumb and doesn't destroy the real racial issues. it's just a sick excuse to spread hate and violence online. that's the only purpose of cancel culture.

What do people want to happen to an artist when something like this happens? Of course a public apology is made, which always seem somewhat disingenuous/insincere because it's... a public apology. But what then?

Imo she should excuse herself and life goes on... just like Caroline did. Of course ppl will still bash her for this forever but its better than staying quiet.

Imo she should excuse herself and life goes on... just like Caroline did. Of course ppl will still bash her for this forever but its better than staying quiet.

she apologized 

that's a pretty liberal and ignorant comment, and by the way we are not saying nothing about opression/whateveryouwanttocallit we are talking about how cancelling someone for something they did almost ten years ago is fucked up, like it's common sense and people can change and are allowed to do so (and also grow) but I guess y'all just like to cancell people just so you can brag online about how woke you are and feel morally superior to the rest of us when in reality we all have done shitty things in the past but I guess y'all are not ready to have this conversation

imagine using liberal comment as an insult, if the comment was a conservative one would it be better? :toofunny:

imagine thinking there’s something to celebrate in a racism case... that stan shit really fucked yall brains

seems more like he's celebrating that she's getting backlash for the blatantly racist comments she made.