canela

Slayyyter

not the fake slayyyter channel actually getting verified by youtube. :deadbanana:    :facepalm:  idiots askldgjklasdjgasdkjgklasdg

it doesn't sound like her at all + it's uploaded by the troll who made that fake channel that just got verifed

unknown.png

How did you get that email? And how do you know who it is? I-

Mr Robot vibes

Yeah it doesn’t really sound like her but it is, she previewed a snippet and talked about the song before. Wonder how the channel got it

it must be one of those songs she gave out to people in dms then like Snow Angel & Crush On U  :toofunny:  

Imagining this alternative world where Catherine bought Taco Bell from Ayesha to put on her mixtape.

that song doesnt suit her 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

At the start of the thread, bc of Touch My Body.mp3. but. can anyone give me a crashcourse on this girl I'm boppppiiiiing 

edit: brb no it's cool doin it myself stream mine.mp3

edit:  . .. so. she blew up, was cyber bullied/staged(?) something bout nudes. then ends up on a gossip magazine. something about Ayesha Erotica. Robokid's a cutie. Album comes out, the vinyl is piiiiink , but now she's over bc of past racist tweets?  :facepalm: all 77 pages  :facepalm:

UV/Honeymoon

At the start of the thread, bc of Touch My Body.mp3. but. can anyone give me a crashcourse on this girl I'm boppppiiiiing

edit: brb no it's cool doin it myself stream mine.mp3

edit: . .. so. she blew up, was cyber bullied/staged(?) something bout nudes. then ends up on a gossip magazine. something about Ayesha Erotica. Robokid's a cutie. Album comes out, the vinyl is piiiiink , but now she's over bc of past racist tweets? :facepalm: all 77 pages :facepalm:

The gossip magazine was something she came up with tho and then she made some $$ out of t shirts with that.

She said the n word back when she was 14 or something on tt and the got canceled + made apologies and got quiet for 2 months or so but I dont know how is everybody dealing with this now