canela

Slayyyter

The gossip magazine was something she came up with tho and then she made some $$ out of t shirts with that.

She said the n word back when she was 14 or something on tt and the got canceled + made apologies and got quiet for 2 months or so but I dont know how is everybody dealing with this now

She wrote personal messages to some of her black fans apologising and the sales of the vinyl to black trans charities. We are okay with her now

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'd be annoyed too if people kept asking me to factually prove that I'm doing a beautiful action with my money... I mean, I get where they're coming from, they want to confirm this girl is actually good-intentioned, but idk, it seems kinda extra

I mean if she's simply blocking people just because they're asking for proof she donated the money she said she would to charities that's very weird and shady 

I mean if she's simply blocking people just because they're asking for proof she donated the money she said she would to charities that's very weird and shady 

you're right tho, it is. but maybe she's just annoyed, idk

The gossip magazine was something she came up with tho and then she made some $$ out of t shirts with that.

She said the n word back when she was 14 or something on tt and the got canceled + made apologies and got quiet for 2 months or so but I dont know how is everybody dealing with this now

Ohhhh I mean I guess that's smart. the possible(?) theatrics of it seems a bit dramatic/extortionary-

I just discovered her making a playlist n one of her songs came up as a rec and I LOVED it  

UV/Honeymoon

so today i listened to her whole discography (she has no bad songs, whew !) and a lot of songs i was like "dang she really sounds like britney sometimes" 

and the LAST song i listened to was Everytime and i was shook

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm High and Platform Shoes are discography highlights and deserved a spot on the album, no I won't shut up about it.

Soo the vinyl came with a download code, but I don't need it since I have the album on CD as well. Anyone need it? Just DM me. :)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

she just played a song from the album on live called "Heaven" produced by Zhone and she said she wants Ecco2k to feature on it. Album is coming this year, said it's "cooler than anything she's ever done"

She also said she wants to put Serial Killer on the album

she just played a song from the album on live called "Heaven" produced by Zhone and she said she wants Ecco2k to feature on it. Album is coming this year, said it's "cooler than anything she's ever done"

She also said she wants to put Serial Killer on the album

Oh wow, it's my favourite song of hers!