canela

Slayyyter

so while i'm quarantening i listened to some songs of her bc i was seeing this thread all the time and now i'm checking out every page of this thread and BITCHES WERE FIGHTING all the time omgggg. i'm on the page 21 and there are some people defending a pedophile called boy sim...i hope she's not working with boy sim anymore, i'll be seeing if she does or not in forthcoming pages. let's see.

so while i'm quarantening i listened to some songs of her bc i was seeing this thread all the time and now i'm checking out every page of this thread and BITCHES WERE FIGHTING all the time omgggg. i'm on the page 21 and there are some people defending a pedophile called boy sim...i hope she's not working with boy sim anymore, i'll be seeing if she does or not in forthcoming pages. let's see.

You should dig up the Ayesha Erotica thread too afterwards, for context. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Hoping to drop album in August

Will have 10-12 songs

She has about 4-5 left to do

Doghouse is the first single

Wants to release 1 or 2 singles a month leading to the album

Sunshine will not be on the album

Before quarantine she had photoshoots scheduled and music video ideas and director ready to go (and a budget) but everything has been delayed

Says she's willing to do 2 videos for songs if she has to (DIY during the quarantine and professional ones after)

Heres some snippets she's played on live x

2nd song is called Heaven produced by Zhone

3rd song is called Villain (she said this one and Doghouse are her favorites)

I think she said the last song won't be on the album but I'm not totally sure

Did she stop working with Robokid? I have this impression that she is redoing all her 2nd album after all that sexual harassment/abuse thing

I think he produced Doghouse which is the lead single but that song was leftover from S1 era. Besides for that she's scrapped Sunshine and I don't think he's worked on any of the other new tracks so I'd assume yes

also here's more of the song Heaven, it’s supposed to have a feature

omg that last song is literally so much better than anything on s1

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

the last song... lemme go cry cause I cannot live if she's not going to release THIS

she just played snippets on live of songs from the album "Throatzilla" and "Dangerous" and previewed a beat she is going to write to

Album title is 2 words, 5 syllables, 1st word starts with a T, 2nd word starts with a P  .... she says she played the title track on live before but didn't reveal the name of it

she just played snippets on live of songs from the album "Throatzilla" and "Dangerous" and previewed a beat she is going to write to

Album title is 2 words, 5 syllables, 1st word starts with a T, 2nd word starts with a P  .... she says she played the title track on live before but didn't reveal the name of it

toilet paper