Make me your Dream Life

Your Dream Lana Merch/Vinyl

10 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

chemtrail / cocc merch ideas? :gasp::smile4:

a vape. lip gloss .. 

honestly i wish she went down some of the cheesy merch some artists do, like stickers, baseball caps, the lip gloss, etc

i think lana really has been lacking since like the UV era in the merch department, i wish she still did posters, the coke necklace and such and i think she needs better shirt designs and stuff. the surf shop merch was honestly a breath of fresh air for me, even if the clothing merch was somewhat questionable/low quality (idek why i bought the chinatown shirt, i look like a walking stereotype as an asian person wearing it :toofunny:). i'd love a tie dye shirt with her album cover arts or something though i think tie dye looks really dope if executed correctly 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, JehovahThikness said:

honestly i wish she went down some of the cheesy merch some artists do, like stickers, baseball caps, the lip gloss, etc

i think lana really has been lacking since like the UV era in the merch department, i wish she still did posters, the coke necklace and such and i think she needs better shirt designs and stuff. the surf shop merch was honestly a breath of fresh air for me, even if the clothing merch was somewhat questionable/low quality (idek why i bought the chinatown shirt, i look like a walking stereotype as an asian person wearing it :toofunny:). i'd love a tie dye shirt with her album cover arts or something though i think tie dye looks really dope if executed correctly 

oh god I remember that! and lol u must've been ok, don't stress just own it hahahahahahaha, my friend got one in pink it's actually pretty cute, just dk about the price for them.. I kinda liked it too, but just not enough so I opted for the surf hoodie instead bc I mean I just liked it and love sweaters and stuff for beach trips in the cold. I think so too. the other designs looked great on the site, but the quality wasn't the best. I heard the bright lime green was more neon, and I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be.

yes to more specific and meaningful items from her store. I like the lfl cap, but I'm not sure about those being continued unless they were more subtle and had clever non-corny phrases. LIP GLOSS.  

and mm I agree w ya on the tye dye. It's definitely the trend more so now, and if she managed to have the right shades to them, had some wordage on the neck collar or at the back, around the back of the neck area, it'd do so well. I personally like having the prints at the back bc I'm just a fast walker and its less in ur face which I appreciate. hope her team manages to find some ideas on the forum so they'll actually happen. off topic, but I do know she had that one coat(?) thing w the album covers from before yeah, and I think it'd be smart of them to have some kind of outerwear product to sell that was compatible with pins and patches. imo they're a bit gaudy to look at, but if it was some kind of casual canvas bag or something I wouldn't mind it 

UV/Honeymoon

19 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

chemtrail / cocc merch ideas? :gasp::smile4:

a vape. lip gloss .. 

i'd love a vinyl boxset in the vein of the ones bat for lashes did for her last two releases (they included posters, letters written as a character from one of the albums, postcards, an air freshener for the car, a patch and other cool stuff in addition to the vinyl). A boxset that draws on specific references from songs on the album and uses those to decide what to include...since we don't have any songs yet I'm not sure what those things would be but like..idk, an illustrated map of places in the midwest that the songs reference or something would be cool.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i'd love a vinyl boxset in the vein of the ones bat for lashes did for her last two releases (they included posters, letters written as a character from one of the albums, postcards, an air freshener for the car, a patch and other cool stuff in addition to the vinyl). A boxset that draws on specific references from songs on the album and uses those to decide what to include...since we don't have any songs yet I'm not sure what those things would be but like..idk, an illustrated map of places in the midwest that the songs reference or something would be cool.

that would be amazing!! i'll be honest i'm not really sure about a car freshener, but I like the refs to the album and having items that kinda match. I was hoping for a pearl bracelet or something subtle but that'd be a separate thing I'd think.. 

UV/Honeymoon

a music box. 
harmonica/ pan flute engraved. 
letter openers. floral. 

more picture discs, for singles. 
music videos on bluray/4k. strangely enough, on VHS for vintage feel. 

bookmarks. lyric/poem engraved pens. 
constellation poster of the tracklist. 
more visors. 

handkerchiefs. 
posters. 

glitter lipgloss. 

UV/Honeymoon

Paradise box set with:

- promo movie poster 

- the coke necklace 

- the lighter 

- poster of that garden of eden painting 

- lyric book like that one everyone got scammed out of, and with renaissance paintings throughout it. 

- cross necklace to remind us to stay close to Jesus

I can imagine the price would be like $500+ but like, IMAGINE

I want a Tulsa Jesus Freak box set

Tacky, dollar shop-looking Jesus statue

Holy water with LDR on the bottle

Rosary beads

Cactus seeds and a terracotta pot with a wooden crucifix to stick in the dirt beside the cactus that says TJF 

A black t-shirt that says Tulsa Jesus Freak with a line drawing of the dollar shop Jesus statue on it

All in a box that looks like a worn out bible

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Rosary beads

Cactus seeds and a terracotta pot with a wooden crucifix to stick in the dirt beside the cactus that says TJF 

A black t-shirt that says Tulsa Jesus Freak with a line drawing of the dollar shop Jesus statue on it

Truly a visionary

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

36 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Je veux un coffret Tulsa Jesus Freak

Statue de Jésus collante ressemblant à une boutique à un dollar

Eau bénite avec LDR sur la bouteille

Chapelet de perles

Des graines de cactus et un pot en terre cuite avec un crucifix en bois à coller dans la terre à côté du cactus qui dit TJF 

Un t-shirt noir qui dit Tulsa Jesus Freak avec un dessin au trait de la statue de Jésus du magasin à un dollar dessus

Le tout dans une boîte qui ressemble à une bible usée

There is so much to do with her world and her songs, she has so many obvious directions that her boring boxsets are frustrating !!

the super 8 with unseen videos of her private life,
an application dedicated to her songs,
ultra limited cassettes of some rare demos,
VHS,
perfumes,
embroidered handkerchiefs,
unpublished photos,
boxes of cigarettes,
key holder
rings with a fake emerald,
sandals
notebooks
fake bible

... even wacky things like her swimming pool water or whatever

This chick is an aesthetic all by itself and she does nothing this lazy. Her masterpieces deserve more praise. Not like her Violet box, which is a scam with its wood and plastic at $ 2, or her bland photos in the center of a white sheet of paper.

If she doesn't take up your incredible ideas, I don't understand, it's genius and it would go too well with her.

Ultraviolence was perfect anyway, there was the effort.

Literally the way it should be, I don’t have my laptop “so no redneck photoshop” so i’m going to have to ask you to use your imagination. Ok so please use your  imagination...

the box is like the cd box set, the lettering is black, remove LDR.

it is lined in a black velvet.

the vinyl: color is like VMP’s reissue of Janis joplin’s pearl. The cover is like the standard, except No picture, just black background and remove Lana Del rey, just center the cocc name.

the box comes with 3 cd singles “in the paper style sleeves of 45s” for LMLYLAW, COCC, white dress: they contain album version, instrumental, and couple remixes.

A printed “on a nice thick paper” type writer looking note from Lana with a “printed” signature..

finally a pearl necklace and that mask.

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Rosary beads

I've actually have been like daydreaming about TJF rosary beads for months now. I'm thinking like a coke compartment in the tassel like the coke spoon necklace :gasp: Truly keeping up with the trashy christian redneck deep south aesthetic 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺