Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

How to Disappear

Love the lyrics and vibe of the track as far as the lyrics are concerned. It sounds very raw and vulnerable and I'm always here to explore those feelings. That said the snippet is a tad underwhelming. I'll reserve judgement until release but it does feel a lot like Change production wise. I love Change but just don't feel like it's a necessary sound to expand on. We will see how the track feels upon full release. Either way I'm super excited to hear it and to be getting new music! Let the snippet pre album bonanza begin!

well I already love the lyrics because it's a return to the BTD persona  :deadbanana: pls give the gays what they want lana, I rlly hope the production for this comes thru 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I don’t necessarily think it’s a NFR track. I think it’s one she’s doing stand alone in October

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don’t necessarily think it’s a NFR track. I think it’s one she’s doing stand alone in October

Since she's never released a song as a single that she hasn't later been included either on her own albums or some soundtrack, I cannot possibly think of her releasing stand alone singles, at least as of now

I LOVE this!!! I get BTD vibes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You