graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

race is tightening up. GA, OH, IA, and ME’s 2nd district are now leaning to Trump. Biden doesn’t need any of them to win, while Trump needs all + PA and AZ to win; so odds still in Biden’s favour. But I’m a bit wary of things slowly slipping away from Biden in the last 2 weeks just as it did with Clinton. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

tonight we mourn the last ounce of competence we had. a person with no credentials and who used her 7 children minions as a resume bullet point is now a Supreme Court seat holder MWZe1Ds.gif

her credentials are limited compared to her predecessors and colleagues, but let’s not pretend she’s unqualified. she’s a brilliant legal mind, and I actually agree with her when she said the public should not look to the court to set social change. 

however, why i may have been able to appreciate her insight on a 4-5 court (if she had been nominated in 2019 or before), I will never see her as legitimate because of the hypocrisy of the nomination process. In all future supreme court cases where Barrett is the deciding vote, I will see those rulings as illegitimate. The Republicans have undermined the most important branch of government, and I hope the political poison that they have injected into our system is lethal only to them. 

32 minutes ago, knives said:

if Biden loses every single state Hillary did in 2016, but flips Texas, he still beats Trump. 

Also Texas is the last Republican stronghold--losing it would cause party reform, and hopefully a shift to the left. There are no paths to victory for any GOP presidential candidate if Texas, Cali, Or, Wa, Il, Ny, and Va are Democratic strongholds (6/7 already are). 

2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

if Biden loses every single state Hillary did in 2016, but flips Texas, he still beats Trump. 

Also Texas is the last Republican stronghold--losing it would cause party reform, and hopefully a shift to the left. There are no paths to victory for any GOP presidential candidate if Texas, Cali, Or, Wa, Il, Ny, and Va are Democratic strongholds (6/7 already are). 

there are plenty of democrats here, speaking as someone who is one of them. (im sure one of the reasons is bc a lot of people move here from other -- usually more expensive -- states. im from california and moved here in 2013) i'm just hoping it's enough to flip the state to blue. if this happens, it will be a great day for everyone. 3/4 of my siblings and i are under the age of 30 and are voting blue :woot:

On 10/26/2020 at 4:15 AM, MagdaleneRay said:

Want biden win so lana can go back to using pro americana imagery and not get dragged for it

i was thinking about this recently, i hope she can feel comfortable using the american flag / americana in her art again at some point, there's really nothing wrong with it, but i see why she's not totally on board with it right now.

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I was expecting Texas to go purple like in the 2040s not  next week lmfaoooooooo :nails:

i think it will be almost solid blue by 2028/2032 

20 hours ago, daisy fresh witch said:

I will not be voting for Biden

or Trump

beware, you might be blamed for Trump winning again.

giphy.gif

I am tired of the vote shaming. People shaming others for voting third party or not voting at all. Someone I considered an old friend saying on Twitter that she will be unfollowing and removing the followers who don't vote for Biden. 

You are not choosing between two candidates, you are choosing who will oppress you for the next four years. Your civic duty is to undermine these systems, not reinforce and legitimize them. So many people on my timeline were putting out those cute little infographics in June about police abolition or just reform and now they're voting in JOE BIDEN and KAMALA HARRIS. The contrast between the two sentiments is comedic gold. 

If you need some old, wise person telling you this stuff, read Simone Weil's "On the Abolition of All Political Parties" or http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/298.html by W.E.B. Dubois. 

Lastly, I know it's hard in this digital age where you are constantly on display and expected to be perfect. We spend hours crafting our image to look a certain way. But try to recognize that this virtue signaling of black squares and buzzword tweets is coming from a place of mass insecurity. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189