graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

7 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

in how many hours the new president will be declared? can any of the american lipsters give an estimated time?

might not be officially called til Friday even bc of counting absentee ballots etc

tbh what I need to hear is “there is no possible way for tr*ump to win now,” til then (if it happens) I’m on edge

aOaIzH2.gif

11 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

might not be officially called til Friday even bc of counting absentee ballots etc

tbh what I need to hear is “there is no possible way for tr*ump to win now,” til then (if it happens) I’m on edge

technically if (and i'm not saying theres a chance) but IF Biden somehow manages to win NC, FL, and GA all tonight; he can be declared shortly after midnight ET--even if the rust belt states have not reported a final count. A Biden sweep in the sunbelt, which i think is a possibility but not a guarantee or even likelihood, is the only chance we have of knowing the winner tonight. 

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-12-58-43-PM.pn

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

is the youtube channel "let's talk elections" accurate? a lot of their predictions are highly favored towards biden but i know we have to be cautious

he's almost exclusively based off of 538; which has its own special weighting system of which polls are more accurate. They got it super right in 2018, but they gave Clinton a 60% chance on election day. 

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

is the youtube channel "let's talk elections" accurate? a lot of their predictions are highly favored towards biden but i know we have to be cautious

don’t take any pre-closing polling statuses as factual. most arent. hillary had the higher numbers and she still lost

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

don’t take any pre-closing polling statuses as factual. most arent. hillary had the higher numbers and she still lost

Spoiler

hillary's lead was in the margin of error in the states she lost. 

22 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

you’re right! BUT the difference is this; people especially young people have very easily manipulated minds. People my age don’t always do their research and see which candidate holds similar or meaningful values, has the best foreign policy, best economic goals, best environmental goals. The problem is a lot of people from outside of the country commenting on it doesn’t do any good because these same young people will easily see “Biden is for gays! IM ONLY VOTING BECAUSE OF THAT!” When he may not be the best option and that statement may not be the truth. He may hate gays and put us in a worse case than Trump has. In this case Trump v Biden imo I think he is better than Trump, but he’s still a liar and either way, it’s a loss for the country, the people. During the debates, Biden said he was against the New Green Deal, yet on his website it said he was for it. Are you either for it or against it? You can’t be both. 

Im not saying you’re not allowed to talk about it, but if you’re going to try to sway votes or talk to people about who they’re voting for and convince them to vote one way or another— be careful, be knowledgeable even if it’s not your country’s leader. Be able to debate why one candidate’s policy is better than the other. And also, realize that both candidates have issues. They both have down sides to them. If it matters enough to you outside of the US to talk about it, have the info to back up what you’re talking about 

Btw I’m not trying to be mean or rude, but it’s true. If we’re gonna have discussions about our shitty politics outside of the US, both sides need to be knowledgeable about it 

I simply expressed my preference, I'm not trying to influence anybody's opinion, and I never said Biden is a saint, the same way Clinton wasn't. I've informed myself enough to know that Trump is evil and Biden's foreign policy seems to be in my country's best interests, given trump's continued support on our neighbouring country's dictator. I'll leave it at that, as I don't appreciate making conversation with people who attack and make assumptions about people they don't know.

48 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

What time will the result of the elections come out?

The postal vote in certain states complicates the results. Votes could still count if received up to 19 days after today (read this in my local newspaper). I don’t know of there’ll be a « preliminary » result tomorrow or the day after, followed by an official one, or just an official one later on. Some big cities are preparing for riots either way or the other. 

I don't understand shit about politics (especially the US) but this is definitely interesting, had a boring day at work so I kept reading articles. Kinda worried how serious riots there could be

and yes I have a week off from work but I'll definitely wake up at 6 (6,5h from now) so night night

12 minutes ago, trailer park said:

I simply expressed my preference, I'm not trying to influence anybody's opinion, and I never said Biden is a saint, the same way Clinton wasn't. I've informed myself enough to know that Trump is evil and Biden's foreign policy seems to be in my country's best interests, given trump's continued support on our neighbouring country's dictator. I'll leave it at that, as I don't appreciate making conversation with people who attack and make assumptions about people they don't know.

I’m not attacking you, all I’m saying is the truth. People’s minds are easily influenced — if you’re going to take sides in the US election (which indirectly effects you) at least be informed and knowledgeable. That’s what pisses me off so much about Trump supporters— they have no knowledge of what they’re voting for. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I won't be watching tonight as I have work and tbh my nerves are already shattered. 

I love you all* and I hope when I wake up it'll be good news for all you beautiful yanks in this forum :wub::heart::kiss: 

*apart from dump supporters.you lot can go to hell. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

14 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

When will they announce the winner?

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

technically if (and i'm not saying theres a chance) but IF Biden somehow manages to win NC, FL, and GA all tonight; he can be declared shortly after midnight ET--even if the rust belt states have not reported a final count. A Biden sweep in the sunbelt, which i think is a possibility but not a guarantee or even likelihood, is the only chance we have of knowing the winner tonight. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-12-58-43-PM.pn

6 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

My home state PA being one of the swing states (that voted trump last time) better FUCKING come through with a Biden win. 

i live in PA and i'm seeing a lot of my high school and college peers vote for biden who couldn't vote in the 2016 election. i'm really hoping we pull through. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the only reason why i don’t is because he’s so old and forgets what he’s saying halfway through his sentences. i think he’d make the country look weak and we’d really be ran by Kamala (who’s an ex cop... ugh) so idk. I mean obviously i voted but either way i think we’re fucked. we’re more fucked with a Trump win.... but we’re fucked

joe biden has a stutter. him changing his course of words is not an indication hes a senile old man, its what speech therapists tell you to do when you get stuck on a word. heres more on it if youre curious. (dont know if you know that already, but i figured i'd respond anyway)

11 minutes ago, knives said:

joe biden has a stutter. him changing his course of words is not an indication hes a senile old man, its what speech therapists tell you to do when you get stuck on a word. heres more on it if youre curious. (dont know if you know that already, but i figured i'd respond anyway)

I think it’s old age. I went back and listened to his speech he gave when he got the medal from Obama at the end of the presidency and he was completely complicit and there. It could be a stutter but is it a stutter due to age and memory loss? 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

My home state PA being one of the swing states (that voted trump last time) better FUCKING come through with a Biden win. 

erie county will tell us which way the state is headed regardless of wether the rest of the vote is in or not, i think. It broke to Obama by huge margins in '08, '12; but went red in '16 by 2 points.