graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

53 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The fact that Georgia is so close and if 1.2% hadn't voted for "others" and/or the US had preferential voting, this shitshow might be over

ugh I live in Georgia and am dying over here! Would be so fucking amazing if we went blue

aOaIzH2.gif

Um someone on ABC just said that the constitution says you can only have 2 terms as president but it doesn't specify that they have to be consecutive, so legally Trump can run again in 2024 if he loses.

:biblio:

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Um someone on ABC just said that the constitution says you can only have 2 terms as president but it doesn't specify that they have to be consecutive, so legally Trump can run again in 2024 if he loses.

I know I had this nightmare realization last night. yikes. 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i wake up and nevada still hasn't been claimed :ma: 

does anyone know what time they will be? or at least have a guess?

I thought the next ballot drop was supposed to be at 10:30 but maybe I made that up

UPDATE: it's actually noon today

39 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I thought the next ballot drop was supposed to be at 10:30 but maybe I made that up

UPDATE: it's actually noon today

nah you were right it was a 10 sharp and it seems like they changed it again last minute... lord i cant believe Florida and its system flew faster in counting votes than these other states lmaoooooo

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Let's pray he'll be in jail or in another country by 2024

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

if he has a criminal record, how can he still run? in some states people with criminal history can't even vote! wtf

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

if he has a criminal record, how can he still run? in some states people with criminal history can't even vote! wtf

i am hopeful that either a good lawyer puts charges against him for all the clown sh*t he committed during his presidency, or the IRS charges him for the lack of paying taxes, which is most likely why he has never shown his taxes even after 4 years.

[for those who dont know the IRS are the most blood thirsty service in the government, they honestly track down people better than the CIA or FBI, if you dont pay your taxes]

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

i am hopeful that either a good lawyer puts charges against him for all the clown sh*t he committed during his presidency, or the IRS charges him for the lack of paying taxes, which is most likely why he has never shown his taxes even after 4 years.

[for those who dont know the IRS are the most blood thirsty service in the government, they honestly track down people better than the CIA or FBI, if you dont pay your taxes]

Lol y’all still believe he paid 750$ in taxes? 

9 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Lol y’all still believe he paid 750$ in taxes? 

it takes 5 minutes to upload a pdf file of a tax return. I know he paid way more than that but he is discrediting himself by not doing so. If he is able to go on and on about Hillary emails and Obama birth certificate so can we with his taxes 

I'm not stupid.