graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

54 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

i am hopeful that either a good lawyer puts charges against him for all the clown sh*t he committed during his presidency, or the IRS charges him for the lack of paying taxes, which is most likely why he has never shown his taxes even after 4 years.

[for those who dont know the IRS are the most blood thirsty service in the government, they honestly track down people better than the CIA or FBI, if you dont pay your taxes]

If not the IRS the SDNY has apparently a case prepared, but they're waiting for him to lose the election. Trump and all his despicable croonies need to go to jail for moral boost tbh. The failed impeachment, Epstein, Supreme Court judges etc really make you believe that justice is dead over there and corruption prevailed with no turning back

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

someone said all the votes in nv won't be counted today :eyeroll2: im convinced what i said earlier is actually happening.

14 hours ago, knives said:

maybe nevada is taking so long bc its the main character for once :thumb2:

like.... sure nevada, take ur time. its not like we're in an election or anything...

My boyfriend thinks Biden is gonna take PA and potentially GA as well and I’m just here hoping Nevada can figure it out so it can be called and this can get to being over with. 

doing some quick math here, Biden has a real chance of flipping Georgia. But it will be by a margin less than 0.25%, so an automatic recount will occur. Not sure what this means for claiming the Presidency once they call Nevada (which is pretty much in the bag, since the only outstanding ballots are from blue Clark County). 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

nevada said their votes won't be official till nov 12th..... this is sooo annoying chile- :eyeroll:

It does not take a whole week to count votes. They’re just scared to call it at this point. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

According to the Secretary of State of Pennsylvania, ~550,000 ballots remain uncounted, and they hope to finish counting today. Based on current reportings, Biden is winning those remaining ballots by 78%. If he can keep his margin up, he can win PA (and this whole ordeal will be over, bc Biden wins election regardless of AZ and NV). 

penn-results-updatedtwicepng_pennsylvani

30 minutes ago, Venice said:

PA update: less than a 100k margin difference now, with well over 3x that amount yet to be counted!

important to note that Biden is leading mail-in-ballots (which are what are left to be counted) by 80% now. He is on track to flip PA blue. 

On 11/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, Mer Boy said:

important to note that Biden is leading mail-in-ballots (which are what are left to be counted) by 80% now. He is on track to flip PA blue. 

Yesss, it's why I'm so hyped! I can't see it not going blue. Especially as I really, really don't want North America in general to go backwards :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, Mer Boy said: