graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

9 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I’m happy to hear good things from Lehigh County in PA. True story: One time 30 people and I ate tainted chicken from a restaurant in Lehigh County and we all got food poisoning for 36 hours lmao, not a great way to resume a road trip :eartha: :eartha2:

A bridesmaids moment

Bridesmaids Poop GIF - Bridesmaids Poop Pooping GIFs

2 hours ago, Venice said:

PA update: less than a 100k margin difference now, with well over 3x that amount yet to be counted!

In basically a little over an hour, Biden has netted over 20k more votes in PA. 78k difference now, compared to a 700k difference from last night!

5 hours ago, pawnshopdarkblue said:

One benefit is when/if Biden wins the election, Trump can't run away to Russia and hide from DOJ. He will literally have secret service follow him till his brain deteriorates. 

Russia? jksdnfkjsdfn Putin would literally give Trump some Novichok righ at the costums department of the airport. 

i76mrxw.png 

Puerto Rico also had election on Tuesday and they're having the same problems with the Governor votes and the mayor of San Juan position and the double stress I'm having is sending me 

This clown is doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. It’s gonna look super bad for him when judges keep tossing his cases out and PA is announced for Biden sometime early next morning. 

all major networks have cut away from Trumps speech. MSNBC refused to air it at all. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

uKN9vGY.gif

his hair :deadbanana:

never thought i would relate a trump gif to my life atm, but here we are.

a little over 3K votes until biden overtakes in GA

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

i have a lot of friends worried about the Supreme Court...but i don’t think it should be cause of great concern. So far the Trump Campaigns lawsuits are being dismissed with prejudice, which means he cannot appeal the ruling (as there is no ruling) in a higher court. 

To be clear: Trump isn’t ranting and raving because he actually has a case or a legal path to winning. He’s ranting and raving because he knows all paths lead to defeat. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift