graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Underrated 2020 Election Theme: the black vote CAME OUT! They are saving this election. Never underestimate, insult, and enrage the very population whose votes you needed to come out on top. As a non-black voter, I recognize the important role this community plays not only in this election but in our everyday lives and I’m so fucking proud they have rallied and made their voices heard. :trisha: :kiss2:

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

did he just win omg

Basically, yes! They just have to finish up the remaining votes, though PA has been called for Biden and that alone is more than enough certainty ;)

Oh lord its actually gonna fucking happen. It really is. I'm in tears.... :wowcry::paris:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

is biden nice

eh. he's better than trump and has some decent policies. he by no means perfect, but he does a good job at showing empathy towards other people (whether you want to argue that's just part of an act due to him being a politician is based purely on opinion). i think most of his support comes from the fact that he treats people like people which is something that trump does not. that and he goes out of his way to meet his supporters or contact them. 

i honestly wouldn't call him a democrat really, more of a moderate. not the best, but certainly not the worst. 

trump put a lot of shit in place in order to make it out like biden is to blame though so watch out for that. for example, there's a policy that was put in place starting 2021 where taxes would increase in increments for people making under 100k. trump put that in there so he could take it out and look like a hero if he won, or they'd leave it in and let every one blame biden for a shady policy they put in place that people aren't paying attention to 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

33 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

HE WONDYSHGSHSBNA

@HoneyViolence @baddisease

I wanted Biden to win, but I thought Trump would be the one to win because of his constant rallies and his red wave. I'm glad to see I was potentially wrong.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

I wanted Biden to win, but I thought Trump would be the one to win because of his constant rallies and his red wave. I'm glad to see I was potentially wrong.

okay period

4 minutes ago, urgirl said:

No

sis, let's not with this shit. the whole pedophile spin on an old dude touching kids is so overdone since he's like this with literally every body. he's a weird old man, like many old men. 

also, trump has 7 allegations against him by minors so just don't. lmao

UguUCJc.gif

5 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

sis, let's not with this shit. the whole pedophile spin on an old dude touching kids is so overdone since he's like this with literally every body. he's a weird old man, like many old men. 

also, trump has 7 allegations against him by minors so just don't. lmao

you not caring that he is being a huge creep touching kissing and groping those uncomfortable little  girls who can’t pull away because of his power and position is your prerogative but that’s not a very woke or feminist take in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

you not caring that he is being a huge creep touching and groping those uncomfortable little  girls who can’t pull away because of his power and position is your prerogative but that’s not a very woke or feminist take in my opinion. 

I mean, my grandma is as touchy as he is in the video. (Edit : lmao wrong word. Not touchy but ? Tactile ? Idk.)

It could mean everything and absolutely nothing at the same time. :crossed:

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

This thread went from OMG BIDEN WON FUCK YESSSS to "Biden is a nasty pedophile" in the span of a few posts I-

lana stans are fake, we been knew 

UguUCJc.gif

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

This thread went from OMG BIDEN WON FUCK YESSSS to "Biden is a nasty pedophile" in the span of a few posts I-

This.

I was so relieved for American people and now, all I can hear is crickets. :toofunny: