graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

So...I'm not American but are you Americans in here happy that Biden is winning or not?

i think not but he's the best out of a bad bunch is my guess

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

So...I'm not American but are you Americans in here happy that Biden is winning or not?

Definitely a win SweetHenny. Let’s not get started on the Trump ties to Epstein if some bitches really wanna get into the pedophile thing. Start ya own thread for that somewhere else pls thank u :hottie:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

is biden nice

Short answer is yes. Fun fact in 2013 i was working at an AMC on the Pa,Delaware border. He came in to see The Butler along with Jill. It was a really slow night, until my manager told me to act right-in come 15 plus secret servicemen. Then his wife Jill walks in (she walks like a queen and has a fantastic smile in person). Joe came in last. He came to the concession stand, was super friendly and a good handshake. He got the #2 combo, 2 cokes and a large popcorn. He paid, said thank you, and went about his way. Serviceman hung out everywhere you could look.Only time I've ever come into contact with anyone "important". I think how you treat cashiers and servers is indicative of who you are in real life, and he was kind to me. These small moments matter.

9 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

YES. not because we love biden (he is so middle of the road) but because tr*mp is fuckin outta heeeerrrrreeee :smokes:

aOaIzH2.gif

Biden was not the best choice, but the establishment democrats won't let someone more populist take the reigns. HOWEVER, he's obviously a better choice than Trump! Being better than Trump is a pretty low bar, and truthfully it feels like that's all Democrats have run on since 2016. So I hope with the orange fuck out of office that policy and actual results will be the focus now. Aside from, you know, re-building and fixing everything Trump has torn down :rollin:

As an American, I'm so relieved that Biden is going to pull this off. Can't imagine the domestic and global damages another 4 years of Trump would have given us. But I'm not kidding myself into thinking everything is fixed. We still have a long battle ahead, and unfortunately when the corruption is harder to spot (aka, Trump is too stupid to hide the corruption and unethical things that are going on in Washington, while Biden is way more intelligent and craftier), it can be a whole different kind of challenge to rise to.

58 minutes ago, Venice said:

Very soon, no more of this orange nutcase ever again. Good riddance.

...unfortunately he can run again in 2024...

my mental health can't take another election with trump as a candidate 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if he lives that long :typewriter:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

16 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

He'll be dead by then :gasp:

35 minutes ago, Barry said:

He'll be dead by then :gasp:

or in jail. 

Biden’s transition website has gone live. buildbackbetter.com

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The US just elected its first female Vice President. And she is a woman of color. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️