graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

rUdHojt.jpg

the mental gymnastics trump supporters go through to justify their shitty behavior is kinda fascinating but also terrifying. 

also what does the gop expect to win by financing trump‘s lawsuits against the election results?? i genuinely don‘t understand why they would spend 60million dollars on this shit, when even mitch the bitch said to count all votes...?

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, lamms said:

rUdHojt.jpg

the mental gymnastics trump supporters go through to justify their shitty behavior is kinda fascinating but also terrifying. 

also what does the gop expect to win by financing trump‘s lawsuits against the election results?? i genuinely don‘t understand why they would spend 60million dollars on this shit, when even mitch the bitch said to count all votes...?

they’re also currently encouraging PA voters to send mail-in-ballots after the election. So “stop voting after election night, except if your a trump supporter in PA, in which case please vote today and tomorrow”. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

they’re also currently encouraging PA voters to send mail-in-ballots after the election. So “stop voting after election night, except if your a trump supporter in PA, in which case please vote today and tomorrow”. 

:rip: they are mentally ill

Supreme Court Justice Alito has written an order refusing the request by the GOP to stop counting votes received after election day in PA. He was appointed by George W. Bush. 

17 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

ooohh drop a link, I wanna read the story 

3wa1zqalupx51.jpg

Explaining what's actually happened:

Sec of State issued an order those ballots received after Nov. 3rd have to be counted separately

GOP CLAIMED not all counties confirmed to have been following the Sec of State order.

Alito is just saying all counties should follow the Sec of State orders.

This is just for show, so the GOP can claim "this will go to SCOTUS".

All ballots received after Nov. 3rd will be temporarily segregated but still counted. It will then mostly likely be up to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania to decide if those votes are to be added to the final count or not. 

Important: Joe Biden's current lead of 21,000 votes is not dependent on these segregated ballots. There are a tiny fraction of ballots that came in after election day (reportedly under 2,000; but that number is not definitive). This ruling does nothing except to keep these going exactly as they have been thus far. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-07/alito-temporarily-orders-late-arriving-penn-ballots-segregated

15 minutes ago, DCooper said:

How are they not calling this yet? He can fight it in court all he wants after but he lost and the media knows it so why is no one willing to call it??

:lange:

maybe i'm just cynical, but i honestly think ratings are playing a big role. the amount of advertising dollars any website/tv show displaying a map has made is ludicrous. why not milk this cash cow for every penny they can. 

18 minutes ago, DCooper said:

How are they not calling this yet? He can fight it in court all he wants after but he lost and the media knows it so why is no one willing to call it??

:lange:

there are still votes that need to be counted, like in Maricopa County, 90,000 votes.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

maybe i'm just cynical, but i honestly think ratings are playing a big role. the amount of advertising dollars any website/tv show displaying a map has made is ludicrous. why not milk this cash cow for every penny they can. 

Agreed.

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

there are still votes that need to be counted, like in Maricopa County, 90,000 votes.

I know that but it's obvious at this point, they could at least call Nevada by now.

5 hours ago, Venice said:

From one Maddie to another, we’re gonna be just fine ? Trump broke the record for being the oldest president to run and it’s unrealistic for him to top that again. Being an unhealthy man who had COVID and just spent the past four years doing the most stressful job on the planet - add four years to that. A better chance he’ll be in prison/financial ruin/Russia/a home/dead by then, honestly.

Further, if he can’t win at the height of his popularity and political power, it’s going to be a non-issue 2024. And he won’t have the incumbency advantage anymore.

Moreover, we beat the MF once, we can beat him again ;)

yesss maddi's unite :pussypower:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Agreed.

I know that but it's obvious at this point, they could at least call Nevada by now.

apparently news agencies are waiting for biden’s lead to be safely above 0.5 in PA (the maximum for an automatic recount) before calling the election. Biden’s lead is currently at 0.4. 

The City of Philadelphia, my heart, celebrated the victory of Biden/Harris with a dance party.

It reminds me of the ending of Return of the Jedi where everyone was partying because Palpatine died. Let's hope that Trump doesn't pull a Rise of Skywalker though.

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, baddisease said:

The City of Philadelphia, my heart, celebrated the victory of Biden/Harris with a dance party.

It reminds me of the ending of Return of the Jedi where everyone was partying because Palpatine died. Let's hope that Trump doesn't pull a Rise of Skywalker though.

not to derail the thread but the star wars saga ends with Return of the Jedi. Disney’s fanfic is cute but not canon. 

2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

Its not cynical to expect a senile TV personality to cling to any sort of image he still has. Especially with how he has just fucked himself over time and time again this year.

2 hours ago, veinsineon said:

Its not cynical to expect a senile TV personality to cling to any sort of image he still has. Especially with how he has just fucked himself over time and time again this year.

true. this is also the last excuse networks have to milk their ULTIMATE cash cow before he disappears...Donald Trump (that they claim to hate so much).