graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

I'm so unbelievable happy right now. I'm speechless. Finally the US can head back on the path of true leadership and western democracy values. Not a laughing stock of the world. 

Out of the black, Into the blue :squidward:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I wanted to celebrate and post on social media and my mother said I couldn’t (bc what would the neighbors think) so I just wanted to say thank you all for allowing me to celebrate here and be who I am regardless of political views. :wub:

Just now, gatadelrey said:

I wanted to celebrate and post on social media and my mother said I couldn’t (bc what would the neighbors think) so I just wanted to say thank you all for allowing me to celebrate here and be who I am regardless of political views. :wub:

<3!!!!

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Also BIG shout out to @Mer Boy for keeping us informed with projections and results etc. A real MVP :beyonce:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371